Location: Remote — U.S. only
🎥 What are we doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. We have grown from 30 to 100 employees over the last year — with the best yet to come!
Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices.
🚀 What you’ll do
- Lead a team of inside selling Account Executives and SDRs to meet and exceed team sales goals
- Hire new AEs and SDRs — and provide both onboarding and ongoing coaching to ensure their growth and success
- Create content for ongoing training and development
- Drive operational efficiency through improvements to sales process and tools
- Work cross-functionally with teams including Marketing, Product, & Customer Success to project manage and problem solve
- Support AEs and SDRs through professional development plans
- Further team culture through with high emotional intelligence
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
- 3+ years sales experience, with proven performance owning a complex selling motion from prospecting through close
- 1-2+ years preferred experience managing a team
- Experience in coaching a team on out-bounding (email, phone, social selling)
- Understanding of transactional sales cycles
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable with public speaking
- Demonstrated interest in the SaaS, online video, and influencer industries
- Growth mindset and a positive attitude
- Graduate of a four-year university
- Experience with online video or website hosting a plus
✔️Are you interested in applying?
- Click the “Apply for this position” button
- Fill out the short form
- We will review the applications and email candidates who qualify to set up a first-round interview