Are you passionate about helping future pioneers find their path, and inspiring the next generation of engineers, designers, and builders? Juni is a massively distributed university for kids, starting with Computer Science. We bring the best instructors, curriculum and platform to students around the world who want to prepare for the future. Juni is backed by Y Combinator and angel investors including Arielle Zuckerberg, and the company was recently featured in Forbes, Fortune, and TechCrunch. Our team was founded by two Stanford alumni and ex-Googlers, and is headquartered in San Francisco.
The Instructor Activations Coordinator role works cross-functionally across teams at Juni. With one foot in the quick-witted startup nature and one in the empowering ed-tech field, you’ll be making a difference you can see on a daily basis. The Activations Coordinator role is uniquely positioned to work directly with our Instructor Hiring and Instructor Success teams, bridging the gap between hiring world-class talent and creating an environment of growth. The work of this team has an impactful reach that accelerates and nurtures our instructor base in an incredibly meaningful way.
We are hiring an Instructor Activations Coordinator to help us reach more students and instructors worldwide. We’re looking for an amazing person who is excited about our mission and can support our Instructor Activations programs. You will directly report to the Instructor Team and provide support by equipping instructors with all of the tools and training they need to provide world-class lessons in our Computer Science, Math, and English programs.
- Support the instructor team by ensuring that instructors have the training, tools, and logistics in place to teach effectively
- Master a variety of in-house and support software applications that our instructors will utilize and answer questions that they have on them, namely our web portal and respective dashboards, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) software, and scheduling software to name a few.
- Own a robust pipeline to meet weekly and monthly targets for instructor activations
- Work across various members on the instructor team to meet weekly and monthly targets for new instructors.
- Proactively flag issues in the activations and logistics processes and escalate issues as necessary
- Work with multiple teams to hit company-wide goals for growth; ensure that instructors are trained well and ready to be matched with students
Qualifications & Benefits
- 1-2 years experience in operations, recruitment, customer success, support, or operations working with SaaS, education, or consumer products
- Focused on hitting weekly and monthly targets with a demonstrated track record
- Experience shifting priorities while maintaining a high degree of organization and control
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; organized and detail-oriented. You love spreadsheets and checking off items in a to-do list
- Represents Juni professionally with parents, students, external organizations, and within the team. Self-driven to manage your own work and results with high standards
- Openness to change, and quick to adapt to new systems
- Team player and collaborates with others constructively and positively
- Strong ethical and honest approach
- Located in the US, work authorization in the US
- Scheduling may require weekend hours
- Starting salary at $15/hour
- Benefits include health, dental, and vision insurance