is a full-service international IT company. More than 1,500 people in five countries create products for more than 200 million unique monthly users. We are one of the largest partners of Facebook, Google, Snapchat, and Apple in Eastern Europe. Our ecosystem consists of more than 15 companies and a venture capital fund.
is a venture capital fund made by entrepreneurs with an unparalleled track record and practical experience in building large international digital businesses from Ukraine. We invest in seed-stage startups founded by exceptional founders from Central Eastern Europe. In addition to financial investment, we provide a wide range of practical support activities in business building and fundraising from the Investment Team.
Currently, we are looking for an Investments Analyst who will join the fund’s Investments Team and will provide support in business building, financial reporting and portfolio monitoring. We offer a rare opportunity to enter a prestigious venture capital industry by joining one of the most active venture capital firms in the region. You will have the chance to impact international digital businesses featured in TechCrunch and Forbes.
What you will do:
- Perform in-depth analysis and market research of potential investments target.
- Provide transactional support in completing transactions, i.e. modeling, valuation reports, call reports, memorandums term sheets, etc.
- Assist in preparation of portfolio companies to fundraising incl. building financial models from scratch, creating pitch decks and other materials for potential investors.
- Monitor portfolio companies' performance, gather and analyze company-specific operating and financial information.
- 1-3 years of professional experience in corporate finance, investment banking, management consulting, or product IT.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong analytical and business modeling skills, understanding statistical and valuation concepts. You should be completely comfortable crunching numbers :)
- Great research skills; demonstrated intellectual curiosity, ability to deep dive into complex topics and generate actionable insight
- Energetic, cooperative and hands-on attitude, desire and ability to get things done
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing with people at all levels in an organization
- Proven record of leadership in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Profound interest in digital business and problem solving in a wide array of topics; good general business acumen
Would be an advantage:
- Professional experience in IB/Big4
- Experience in CFA Research Challenge
- CFA started would be highly appreciated
- Completion of Genesis IT School and/or Go Practice progra
- Understanding of user acquisition, digital marketing, and product management
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing in English
Comfortable work environment and flexible work hours
An excellent office
with a summer terrace, lounge zone, kitchen, and PlayStation located within a 5-minute walk from Tarasa Shevchenka metro station. There are many plants and a special ventilation system in our offices. We provide 20 days of paid vacation and flexible work hours.
Health care and Sport
We provide breakfasts, lunches, unlimited fruit, snacks, smoothies, and yoghurts in the office. The office also has an in-house corporate doctor. We provide employees with health insurance. Free training for running, football, basketball, volleyball, and yoga with professional coaches is available to staff. Corporate discounts for a gym membership and sponsorship for participation in sports competitions are also accessible.
Learning and Development
We have Business and Management Schools for company employees with Genesis executives as lecturers. We provide an online library and free English lessons as well as access to paid conferences, training, and seminars.
Every summer and winter, we organize parties with crazy line-ups at cool locations. Every month each project meets for a get-together, and after a quarterly report, there is a party.
Join our team!