We are expanding and looking for experienced iOS Developers to join our Mobile cross-functional team in a full-time capacity to energetically develop mobile products with us.
We’re a distributed team, hiring people to work from home - though we have a rather nice office in Munich where we hope to have occasional meetups soon!
We’re currently in the process of building out our distributed hiring operations, so we don’t have a definitive list of all countries we can hire in yet, but we’re looking across the range of UTC-5 to +5, and have current team members in Russia, India, USA, Albania, UK, Germany and more!
Who we are
Payoneer Germany is Payoneer's Munich-based Payment Orchestration Provider (POP) offering an open and provider-independent payment platform to help businesses integrate multiple payment gateways, providers, and methods on a global scale. Our platform guarantees online businesses more freedom of choice and reduced complexity in their payment transactions. We provide intelligent payment solutions and tools to enable cross-provider controlling and scoring, and to help customers reduce their operating costs.
With over 100 employees from 29 countries, our Munich office is truly international in every sense of the word. With an experienced team of motivated online payment professionals, we bundle unique and profound know-how with respect to online payments and e-commerce.
What we have
We have a hybrid colocated/distributed group of software engineers, working closely with the product team. Within that, we have a variety of cross-functional teams.
We provide a range of software services - internally and externally - with our Mobile Checkout SDKs on top of RESTful APIs.
We talk via Slack and Zoom, our code lives in GitHub, and we deploy to AWS and GCP.
What we require from you
- Good command of spoken and written English, our chosen language of communication
- Extensive experience with Swift and UIKit
- Experience with distributing iOS apps and libraries
- Hands-on experience with development tools like XCode, CocoaPods
- Experience with JSON RESTful APIs
- Experience with XCTest and XCUITest
- Familiarity with Git and GitHub platform
Things you’ll do
- Write efficient, reliable, robust, well-tested code
- Build user-friendly, responsive, and fast user interfaces
- Work independently and with high autonomy within our teams
- Contribute to specification, design, build and test phases of development
- Learn new things and help us learn new things too
What we would like to see
These aren’t requirements, just things we think would be particularly valuable. If anything or everything here doesn’t apply to you, please don’t let that put you off applying:
- Experience with Swift Symbols, Dynamic Type, and Dark Mode
- Experience with a modern toolset like SwiftUI, Combine, and Swift Package Manager
- Experience with iTunes Connect portal
- Experience with CI/CD platforms like CircleCI
- Experience with Maven, TestNG, Spring Framework - we use these for our backend services
If you’d like to apply, please send us your CV and cover letter! Any questions, just get in touch.
Please do include a cover letter - just a few short sentences on how you see us working together.