Being an IT Engineer with us
As an IT Engineer at BRYTER, you're part of a new team that's being set up. You'll work closely with #team_infosec and #team_people, and cross-functionally with all other areas and teams at BRYTER.
Your mission is to ensure that everyone at BRYTER can do their work as effectively and efficiently as possible, without IT getting in the way. That is, you'll ensure the systems we're working with internally are configured and working as needed.
Specifically, we look forward to you working on the following:
- Handle IT ticketing requests and escalations
- Setting up and managing enterprise applications
- Perform configuration management for employee systems and IT infrastructure across Windows, Mac, Linux operating systems
- Coordinate with security team members to address vulnerability and misconfiguration
- Onboard new hires with provisioning of computers, new accounts, and building access
- Help run, update, and train users on global video conferencing solutions and other telecommunications channels
- Ensure systems are secure and protected. Help deliver various project artifacts, and track assignments on large projects.
- Adopt industry best practices and apply them to existing environments
- Use excellent customer service skills and ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of trouble tickets as you grow your knowledge of help desk procedures and services.
- Provide leadership (technical and non-technical) to project team members both within and outside of IT
- Maintain Access Control Process in accordance with industry best practices
What we're looking for
Let's start off by saying what we don't require: we don't need you to have any specific degree.
And while we're looking for someone who has done a similar job already, in order to operate effectively within the working environment that's already in place, we're not looking for a specific "years of experience" or the likes.
At the same time, we require you to be eager to take ownership. Everyone at BRYTER operates with a high degree of autonomy and this role is no exception. We need you to be pro-active about your work, and the problems and the challenges that you see in your working field.
Other than that we look forward to you adding to and enriching our human-centred culture with your experience and whatever else you want to bring to the table.
BRYTER is an all-remote organization, that started in Germany, but is now spread all over Europe and right now expanding into the US.
We enable business experts to build and distribute powerful applications. Our software is intuitive and simple enough for non-IT experts to understand within minutes, yet powerful enough and enterprise-ready for industries with complex reasoning and demanding use cases. We especially cater to experts in law, finance, tax and compliance by helping them automate and standardize decision making.
Want to know more about what working at BRYTER looks like? Take a peek at our Careers