Administrative And Business Operations
Supply Chain And Logistics
Science And Research
Community And Human Services
Travel Attractions And Events
Eliassen Group is hiring
Find similar jobs
The senior Developer, working independently, will develop, test, debug and document software components commensurate with their experience as well as direct development staff in support of a software engineering effort.
· Review and analyze complex process, system and / or data requirements and specifications across a major program or project or several small projects or programs.
· Serve as the technical subject matter expert for one or more areas (subsystems) for a larger system or multiple areas (subsystems) for smaller systems.
· Serve as the primary designer for complex component designs for one or more areas (subsystems) for a larger system or multiple areas (subsystems) for smaller systems.
· Build, test, deploy, and document complex software components for one or more areas (subsystems) for a larger system or multiple areas (subsystems) for smaller systems as well as, help others with theirs.
· Create software engineering strategies that help identify and mitigate risks.
· Lead other team members in peer review of code and identify re-usable frameworks.
· Interface with other team members and other teams in peer review of requirements, specifications and software.
· Document and communicate development status in a timely manner including metric reporting.
· Champion the collaborative resolution of defects.
· Direct internal process improvement initiatives. Provide feedback on processes by offering suggestions.
· Mentor and supervise junior staff in project-level tasks.
· Participate in external process improvement committees as a Development representative.
· Provide backup coverage for Delivery Lead.
· Assist with adherence to technology policies and comply with all security controls.
· Ensure all work products meets /exceeds FINRA standards.
Required Technical Skills & Knowledge
· Spring Boot and Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring DI
· Spring Data JPA & Hibernate
· Design patterns
· REST APIs
· Unit testing and integration testing experience
· Database / SQL (PostgreSQL preferred)
· Standard development tool experience (Preferred: Git, Maven or Gradle, IntelliJ)
· DevOps - Bash scripting, Jenkins, etc.
· Demonstrated ability to develop effective working relationships and leverage those relationships to improve the quality of work products.
Preferred Candidates will also demonstrate experience in
· ETL tools such as Flink/Kakfa/Spark
This job is expired