Administrative And Business Operations
Supply Chain And Logistics
Science And Research
Community And Human Services
Travel Attractions And Events
Sensapure Flavors is hiring
Find similar jobs
Sensapure Flavors is a fast-paced, innovative, Salt Lake City-based flavor house with a dedicated team of industry veterans, exceptional flavor chemists, and product development/applications experts. We create and provide flavor systems for food and nutrition companies across the globe.
Account Managers are responsible to manage all day to day contact with Sensapure customers. The Account Management Team helps to bridge the gap between product development, operations, and oversee obsolete inventory management within the company. While managing all aspects of the product life cycle from the time an order is received to when the finished good leaves the door, all communication with the client is streamlined through the account manager.
Main Job Functions:
1. First point of contact with Client(s)
2. Manage and communicate all client requests
3. Entering Sales Orders
4. Publish open order reports to customers weekly
5. Publish shipment updates to customers daily
6. Order confirmations within 24 hours of receiving a purchase order
7. Fielding all flavor sample requests
8. Managing open R&D projects for customers
9. Daily follow up on all open items
10. Fielding regulatory document package requests
11. Being the point of contact for customer/ customer advocate
12. Respond to all clients within the same day
13. Build relationship of trust within internal department and clients
14. Understand the customer needs and work with internal departments to ensure those are met
15. Initiate RMAs (returns) for customers
16. Hold internals accountable
17. Publishing quotes to customer
18. Maintain database of potential and current clients through CRM software
19. Conduct quarterly business reviews with customers
20. Review production and operating reports to prevent operational delays
21. Other duties and functions may be assigned.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related field required.
1 year of experience and knowledge in manufacturing/production and M3 system also preferred.
This job is expired