Administrative And Business Operations
Supply Chain And Logistics
Science And Research
Community And Human Services
Travel Attractions And Events
WebMD is hiring
Find similar jobs
WebMD is the most recognized and trusted brand of health information and is the leading provider of health information services, serving consumers, physicians, healthcare professionals, employers and health plans through our public and private online portals and WebMD the Magazine. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD, WebMD Care Physician Directory, Vitals.com, Medscape, MedicineNet, eMedicine, RxList, theheart.org and Medscape Education. Our consumer portals and mobile health applications provide engaging, relevant and credible health and wellness information, personalized health assessment tools and access to online communities.
Our mission is to help consumers take an active role in managing their own health and wellness.
The Account Manager is focused on enhancing the overall client relationship and retention rates by providing a seamless customer experience with WebMD. You will do this by managing clients in our network, communicating best approaches, upselling and ensuring their success with WebMD.
What you'll do:
- Manage client relationships and deliver outstanding customer experience.
- Support prospective and current clients with provisioning, updating, and maintaining their accounts and services.
- Provide day-to-day customer service such as answering in-bound calls.
- Help clients understand and maximize the value of their services.
- Proactively identifying areas for improvements and optimization.
- Manage retention efforts for assigned clients with regularly scheduled check-ins. Surfacing issues in a timely manner to minimize account attrition.
- Actively recognize and initiate up-sell opportunities.
- Track and monitor customer payments, following up in delinquency situations.
- Achieve KPI targets such as client retention rate, up-sell revenue, CRM task completion % and task age.
What you should bring:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task based on established deadlines, client needs, and business interests.
- Detail oriented and able to execute responsibilities at a high level with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable with selling add-on / upgrade services to existing accounts (physician offices, businesses).
- Ability to problem solve on behalf of accounts.
- Ability to gain technical competence in utilizing back-end account management portals and systems.
- Microsoft Suite competence (Word and Excel mandatory).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
About Internet Brands:
Headquartered in El Segundo, Calif., Internet Brands® is a fully integrated online media and software services organization focused on four high-value vertical categories: Health, Automotive, Legal, and Home/Travel. The company's award-winning consumer websites lead their categories and serve more than 250 million monthly visitors, while a full range of web presence offerings has established deep, long-term relationships with SMB and enterprise clients. Internet Brands' powerful, proprietary operating platform provides the flexibility and scalability to fuel the company's continued growth. Internet Brands is a portfolio company of KKR and Temasek. For more information, please visit www.internetbrands.com.
Internet Brands and its wholly-owned affiliates are an equal opportunity employer.
This job is expired