ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Our client is a leading manufacturing organization looking to add an Accountant to the Accounting Team.
- In business for over 100 years, 75 locations worldwide!
- Business casual work environment
- Conveniently located off I-90 in Elgin
- Third largest company in their industry
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ACCOUNTANT
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE ACCOUNTANT ROLE:
- The Accountant will compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- The Accountant will also handle month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing activities.
- Analyze financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital.
- Prepare balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize current and projected company financial position.
- Prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
- Establish, modify, document, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- BS in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- 3+ years General Accounting
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Job country: United States
Location: Elgin, IL, United States
Job posted 2022-06-11