Administrative And Business Operations
Supply Chain And Logistics
Science And Research
Community And Human Services
Travel Attractions And Events
Gracell Biotechnologies is hiring
Find similar jobs
Join our team!
Interested in this position? Please email your resume directly to our HR team (firstname.lastname@example.org). Thanks!
Founded in 2017, Gracell Biotechnologies Inc. ("Gracell") is a global clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to discovering and developing highly efficacious, affordable breakthrough cell and gene therapies to fulfill unmet medical needs in the treatment of cancer. Leveraging its proprietary FasTCAR, TruUCAR and SMART CART™ technology platforms, Gracell aims to disrupt conventional CAR-T therapies by overcoming major industry challenges, including lengthy manufacturing time, suboptimal production quality, high therapy cost and lack of effective CAR-T therapies for solid tumors. Since its inception, Gracell has established an inhouse R&D system and successfully advanced multiple autologous and allogeneic (off-the-shelf) product candidates into investigator-initiated trials (IIT) and clinical trials (IND). The company is headquartered in Suzhou, where its production base is one of the few CAR-T cell therapy plants nationwide, received the Medical Products Manufacturing Certificate (MPMC). Gracell also has an R&D center in Shanghai and has commenced operations in the U.S. In 2021, Gracell was successfully listed on the Nasdaq Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “GRCL”.
For more information, please visit www.gracellbio.com.
Qualifications and Experience:
• Master or PhD degree in stem cell biology/developmental biology or related fields are required.
• Exceptional candidate with bachelor degree will be considered.
• Industry experiences are preferred.
• Aseptic human cell culture skills are required.
• Familiar with stem cell culture or differentiation.
• Familiar with flow cytometry, cell sorting and IHC.
• Proficient in data generation, presentation and troubleshooting.
• Excellence in team work and communication skill are required.
• Capable to work independently to solve scientific questions. Familiar with prism and Microsoft software.
• Work onsite.
This job is expired