Administrative And Business Operations
Supply Chain And Logistics
Science And Research
Community And Human Services
Travel Attractions And Events
Fūsus is hiring
Find similar jobs
Fusus is disrupting the public safety industry as the SaaS leader for smart communities. We enable our customers to fuse sensors and data from a variety of sources to dramatically enhance the safety of schools, venues, places of worship, and communities as a whole. Our solution has powered the Super Bowl, XGames, and NCAA Final Four.
This is a remote position with the requirement that the candidate reside within the state of Arizona.
The Pre-Sales Engineer (PSE) supports sales productivity and deal flow by securing the "technical close" in complex solutions. The PSE collaborates with sales, service, engineering, and technical support resources to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers. The PSE is responsible for achieving a profit and productivity quota made up of the combined expectations of the sales resources, market, and/or channel supported. the PSE will report to the Director of Sales Engineering.
• Works deals assigned to the sales team supported, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and revenue.
• Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers' met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and Fūsus.
• Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer agency or business. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
• Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers' business requirements.
• Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal's "technical close."
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channels, or teams supported.
• Provides coaching and professional development to team member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
• Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities within customer agencies or firms. Collaborates with sales with sales team members to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and advanced.
• Monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure.
ACCOUNTABILITIES AND PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
• Achieves assigned productivity and profitability quotas.
• Maintains deal through-put in early deal-sales process steps.
• Achieves product growth targets for the assigned geography, channel, sales team, or account base.
• Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings that meet company standards.
• Completes required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
• Reports to the Director of Sales Engineering.
• Reports on a dotted-line basis to the sales team manager for
the team supported.
• Works closely and collaboratively with the sales and account
• This position may be assigned to support a geography or one
or more named account teams.
• Four year college degree from an accredited institution
• Minimum six years of technical sales or sales engineering experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment; or A record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable sales engineering role.
• Product certifications, engineering credentials, or equivalent
• PC, IP Video System Design and Calculations, AWS proficiency.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
• This position includes outside travel to customers' premises
• All prospective employees must pass a thorough background check.
Fusus offers our full-time employees and their families an exceptional portfolio of employee benefits, including:
• Long-term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
• Employee Wellness Program
• and a generous leave policy
Fusus isn't just another software company — the work we do here actually saves lives. We're a diverse group of software, hardware and security experts that are hyper-focused on developing new technologies that help first-responders like police, fire and EMS personnel gain a clear picture of the situation on the ground. We're the anti-big-brother, serving the public good and ensuring that residents can enjoy increased security, while maintaining their privacy. We're exploring uncharted territory in the video-networking and data-transmission space, looking for new ways to create a common operating picture for public safety personnel worldwide.
Working at Fusus means you get to apply your skills to really make a difference. You'll have a direct impact and voice in the development of our products. You'll work as part of a team, but will have a great deal of autonomy. We may be a small company, but we're growing fast, and as part of our team the work you do every day will matter — not just to the company's bottom line, but to our clients who need to get home safe every night.
Working at Fusus is working to connect communities. Because connected communities are safer communities.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION AT FUSUS:
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that. Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.
This job is expired