Position is hybridOverview:
Supports all business units across the Bank’s footprint for inquiries of all commercial products and systems through a toll free support line and email requests, including fee workbook processing. Maintains a high level of customer service, quality loan processing within the guidelines of Commercial Lending Operations (CLO) procedures, Corporate policies, and Compliance, Audit and Legal requirements. Works with business partners to ensure loans continue to perform per loan documentation. Provides Internal CLO support through exception processing reports and base rate processing. Completes special asset processing and collaboration with Customer and Asset Management. Primary Responsibilities:
Scope of Responsibilities:Supervisory/Managerial Responsibilities:
- Serve as first point of contact support into CLO for all inquiries, including how to direction, general questions and loan research through email and internal support line.
- Complete research of mid to high complexity of all Commercial Lending processes and loan documents.
- Complete mid to high level loan analysis and document review over a wide range of document types.
- Serve as internal customer service contact for business partners at all levels for CLO.
- Provide mid to high level analysis and judgment-based work of a range of Commercial Lending products and attributes.
- Review mid to high level escalation or special requests over a wide range of Commercial Lending products and attributes.
- Provide mid to high level support of all business lines within CLO.
- Maintain cross-training and knowledge of all CLO groups to communicate with high level of understanding and provide support as needed.
- Maintain an understanding of multiple systems, businesses and product lines to support activities completed.
- Reviews procedures across CLO to identify process gaps while researching loan issues; advise management accordingly.
- Provide guidance and training to less experienced personnel.
- Maintain critical reports that trigger communications with the business line and requiring an in-depth review of loan documents and discussions with credit contacts.
- Understand and adhere to the Company’s risk and regulatory standards, policies and controls in accordance with the Company’s Risk Appetite. Identify risk-related issues needing escalation to management.
- Promote an environment that supports diversity and reflects the M&T Bank brand.
- Maintain M&T internal control standards, including timely implementation of internal and external audit points together with any issues raised by external regulators as applicable.
- Complete other related duties as assigned.
None Education and Experience Required:
Associates’ degree and a minimum of 1 years’ related work experience, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 3 years’ higher education and/or work experience, including a minimum of 1 years’ related work experience
In lieu of degree, 2 years of general work experience Education and Experience Preferred:
Bachelor’s degree Physical Requirements: Location
Buffalo, New York, United States of America
Job country: United States
Category: Business Operations Specialists, All Other
Location: Buffalo, NY, United States
Job posted 2022-06-04