*** RBT certification not required **
*** This is an Entry Level - Behavior Therapist position **
*** PAID TRAINING to become a certified Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) ***
A Little About our Awesome Company:
Behavioral Innovations (BI) was founded in 2000 around a passion for helping children with autism. Since that time, BI has developed numerous center-based programs across multiple states and has become a premier choice for treatment. With a commitment to evidence-based interventions and behavioral supports, BI has changed the lives of children and families by delivering the finest Applied Behavior Analysis Therapy available for childhood intervention. BI’s vision is a community in which all children achieve their full potential.
Your Work and How You’ll Make a Difference:
We’re seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Behavior Technician / Behavior Therapist (BT) who will collaborate with experts and implement best practice child-specific Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) programs, analyze data, and track client progress for children diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and other developmental disorders. Our RBTs are the front line and serve as a critical team member in the Behavioral Innovations community and the families we serve. We are looking for an individual that has a passion for working with children and will put the needs of our kiddos first. Our RBTs provide direct one-to-one (1:1) ABA therapy and are required to collect accurate and immediate data into our electronic data collection system (Central Reach). During an entire session, therapists are responsible for keeping the child engaged, the setup of incidental learning opportunities, teaching appropriate play and social skills, and providing reinforcement for desired behaviors.
Don't you worry! Our BCBAs and Lead RBT will help provide support and direction for the clients you work with, as well as, supporting you along your career journey. You'll also have the ability to take part in our RBT career ladder which provides learning opportunities, internal growth and career advancement. At Behavioral Innovations we pride ourselves for the quality of services we provide to our children. As an RBTs you will receive mentorship, guidance and coaching from the best BCBAs and Lead RBTs in the ABA field. You will foster a culture that is Caring, Accountable, Collaborative, and Family Focused.
What we are looking for!
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Must earn the Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) credential within the first 60 days of employment
- Pass the RBT exam through BACB
- Passionate individual who loves working with children 10 and under
- Preferred experience working with children diagnosed with autism or a developmental disorder
- Time management skills, observation skills, and analytical skills
- Ability to receive detailed information through written and verbal communication
- Willingness to learn and implement new skills, as well as the ability to work on a team
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- No tardiness, you are required to show up to work on time - Our kiddos and families depend on us and absenteeism isn't acceptable
- Reliable transportation is required
Why Choose Behavioral Innovations?
- Collaborative and Team-Oriented work environment
- $ Hourly rate commensurate with experience and geographic region
- PAID TRAINING - Receive PAID intensive training to become a certified RBT
- Paid travel time and mileage reimbursement at IRS standards
- We PAY for you to obtain your CPR or BLS certification
- Opportunity to earn your Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) certification
- RBT career ladder provides learning opportunities, professional growth and career advancement
- Work-Life Balance + Generous PTO
- Benefits for full time employees (FT is 30 hours per week)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Health and Dependent Care FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
- Basic Life and AD&D
- Company paid Long-term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability options
- Wellbeing Program
- Ongoing Professional & Career Development
- Face masks are REQUIRED to ensure the safety of our kiddos and BI staff members
- A chance to make a meaningful impact on the life of the children served and their families
- Treatment center hours of operation are Monday - Friday, 8am-6pm
- Our Pledge to Service holds us accountable to safety and health during COVID-19
Our Pledge to Service
Behavioral Innovations will hold ourselves ACCOUNTABLE to safety and health:
- Ensure the highest standards of workplace safety to meet, or exceed the Centers for Disease Control guidelines for virus containment:
- BI will protect our clients by complying with the most up to date recommendations set forth by the CDC and WHO, as well as the BACB.
- BI will protect staff members, their families, and our communities to the best of our ability while continuing to provide essential services.
Behavioral Innovations will not operate business as usual, but will make the following key structural changes based on the CDC and WHO recommendations, to fulfill our FAMILY Focused values:
- Refer to professional and accreditation entities when making decisions regarding essential and nonessential services.
- Prioritize team member safety by complying with all current CDC guidelines.
- Practice the appropriate, essential, and prudent use of PPE.
- Communicate frequently by providing all employee Town Hall meetings to share updates, changes in center protocols and strategic initiatives to cover the safety and health of our team members and families.
Become a Behavior Therapist at Behavioral Innovations.
Where Potential Thrives.