have an appetite for accuracy and getting things done efficiently? Consider yourself the go-to person for making sure the "i's are dotted and the "t's are crossed? Join #NescoNation
and a pply your organizational experience and attention to detail as a Branch Support Specialist- Compliance
and represent one of the top companies in the staffing industry. You will be the heartbeat of the branch , managing the administrative functions of the office and the onboarding process for ALL our associates ! A Day in the Life:
- Assist with the pre-employment process and completion of onboarding documentation for associates.
- Ensure branch maintains compliance with I-9 and E-verify.
- Keep track of all applications, files, and maintain documentation.
- Handle administrative projects including payroll.
- Comply with all Company safety guidelines and processes.
- Satisfaction and pride in the quality of work
- A maniacal focus on customer service and candidate experience.
- Motivated, self-starter who can easily adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail oriented.
- Strong communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
We do the right thing... because it's the right thing to do.
At Nesco, no one is above ethics. No one is above the work. We work hard. We lead. We give. We serve. We strive always to do the right thing for our clients, candidates, community, and each other. Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Job country: United States
Category: Business Operations Specialists, All Other
Location: Nashua, NH, United States
Job posted 2022-06-04