Cash Application Specialist
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- Our client is a national service organization located in the western suburbs looking to add an Accounts Receivable Coordinator to their accounting department.
- Public company, with beautiful offices located minutes away from I-294 near the illustrious Oakbrook Mall and other dining and entertainment.
- A recession-proof company that has had significant growth year over year since it's inception.
CASH APPLICATION SPECIALIST RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cash Application Specialist is responsible for all cash application functions.
- Works closely with other departments to accurately post payments from customers.
- Ensures all daily, weekly, and monthly deadlines are met in the cash applications process.
- Balances the cash received to the cash posted on a daily basis.
- Creates credit memos and applies the credits to customer accounts.
- Researches customer payments and responds to vendor inquiries.
- Assists with Accounts Payable including printing invoices and POs, matching, entering and filing
- Assists with related special projects, as required.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED for the Cash Application Specialist
- Cash Application Specialist has solid attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Cash Application Specialist has at least 6 months of relevant experience
- Solid computer skills
Job country: United States
City: Oak Brook
Location: Oak Brook, IL, United States
Job posted 2022-06-11