Administrative And Business Operations
Supply Chain And Logistics
Science And Research
Community And Human Services
Travel Attractions And Events
LTI - Larsen & Toubro Infotech is hiring
Find similar jobs
LTI is hiring for a Client Partner role accountable for growth, relationship strength and overall performance of the large global CPG assigned accounts(s) in Cincinnati, Ohio region. The partner will be responsible for to servicing a key global account within the CPG/Retail Industry
This role will be responsible for growing and expanding business within our global CPG & digital services, running the senior level client relationships, up-selling within the account, managing teams across multiple geographies, customer satisfaction and the overall client relationship
· Plans accounts strategy for long-term profitable growth and position LTI as a thought partner and business leader within the account.
· Leverage strong domain knowledge in the CPG/Retail industry to understand customer’s business aspirations and challenges and design comprehensive transformation propositions.
· Cultivates long-term client relationships and is a trusted advisor to the client
· Builds and manages relationships across various levels in the client organization, particularly in the C-level/executive management level
· Creates opportunities to position LTI credentials, assets and value to the client and qualifies, prioritizes, and assigns opportunities to deliver the highest percentage of wins
· Delivers long term strategy and goals at the BU/Corporate level; leads and manages the Account Team to ensure attainment common objectives
· Manages and own overall P&L and health of the engagements in the portfolio of accounts and to ensure customer satisfaction
· 10-15 years of experience managing and growing key global accounts, preferably CPG/Retail
· Strong domain knowledge of CPG/Retail markets
· Established connections with CXO‘s and senior executives within CPG industry
· Strong understanding of ERP, Data & Analytics, Cloud and Automation services that can be offered to client and exposure to business and digital transformation engagements, particularly in the areas of Finance, Sales, Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain Planning & Optimization, Smart Factories, Connected Planning, HR with prior experience in digital strategy and platform driven programs
· Digital enabled business transformation is your playground - you can visualize, and design transformational solutions based on customer business goals, new business models and disruptive digital technologies.
· Proven experience in leading and delivering large scale technology driven business transformation programs for CPG companies
· Proven experience in managing and connecting global multi-disciplinary teams, partners, and alliances across engagement life cycles.
· Sound operational capabilities especially around P&L and account management
· Proven track record in exposure to outsourcing deals and consulting projects and scaling business in managed portfolio; this includes a sound understanding of emerging trends and new business models affecting the client segment
· Strong capability in responding to proposal request with an eye for innovative solutioning and newer business/commercial models
· A positive, results oriented style – must have a “change agent” attitude – challenging convention and pushing us and our business towards new opportunities, approaches, ideas, perspectives, etc.
· Strong communication and inter-personal skills
· Must be willing to travel within the US and abroad
For more details, please reach out to me directly on 7325350133 or by email on email@example.com
This job is expired