At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Quality Assurance Administrator in Commercial Banking as part of the Commercial Banking Flood Operations team. Learn more about the career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com . In this role, you will:
- Conduct quality assurance reviews on Commercial loans for FDPA and Flood Insurance requirements.
- Ensure that collateral is correctly identified during all reviews, determinations are on file when a loan is secured by real estate, and insurance is adequate if applicable.
- Examine and analyze programs, processes, and documentation of complex transactions to ensure compliance with internal company requirements and government regulations. Potentially covering pre-close, post-close or life of loan quality control functions.
- Communicate overall processes, transaction quality, provide feedback to appropriate contacts regarding identified material deficiencies or issues.
- Provide support for other initiatives as needed.
- Execute against control framework to ensure rigor of controls as well as servicing activities.
- Work collectively with leaders, team members and stakeholders to sets a high standard for regulatory compliance and execution.
- Support the development and execution of a risk control framework.
- 4+ years of Quality Assurance experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Ability to successfully execute quality assurance review activities
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to navigate multiple computer system windows, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Experience with financial services businesses in a regulated environment
- Knowledge and understanding of FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency)
- Knowledge and understanding of Private flood insurance policies
- Knowledge and understanding of National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) insurance policies
- Knowledge and understanding of flood insurance policy requirements, contents value and appraisals
- Experience managing a pipeline of work from assignment to completion
- 1+ years of experience in Flood Disaster Protection Act (FDPA) compliance and process experience
- Knowledge and understanding of real estate or commercial loans
- Ability to review and interpret complex commercial loan documents
- Ability to read and interpret legal documents
- Experience reviewing insurance policy applications for completeness, accuracy, and acceptability of risk
- Risk and regulatory compliance experience
- Military experience in personnel benefits management, processing military personnel orders or transitions, wartime readiness operations, human resources or military recruiting
- Military intelligence or analytics experience including operational management, project management, mission evolution management and finance management
We Value Diversity
- 600 S 4th St, Minneapolis, MN
- 800 Walnut St, Des Moines, IA
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Category: Business Operations Specialists, All Other
Location: Minneapolis, MN, United States