Contracts Administration and Management
Windstream Wholesale is seeking a highly motivated, independent and organized candidate to join our Contracts Administration group, responsible for negotiating, administering and coordinating customer contracts to support the business unit. The WW business unit provides optical and fiber transport services to traditional carrier and cable companies, content/cloud providers, social media companies, international carriers, Federal Government agencies, and F100 Global accounts. The Contracts Administrator will drive the redline/contract negotiation process by soliciting and consolidating input from internal Windstream teams and negotiating with customers as required. As a primary responsibility, the Contract Administrator will take the standard WW contract template and track changes from initial redlines through contract completion and signature.
Skills and Competencies:
This position calls for excellent competencies in a variety of areas, including:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to interpret and convey complex concepts
- Ability to review contractual language to assess business/operational risks
- Team player who works well within the business unit and can establish good relationships with support organizations
- Project management skills to coordinate input from various organizations, consolidate and turn around documents, and meet deadlines to complete and execute contractual documents
- Highly motivated and self-directed individual, bringing a strong sense of focus and energy to the role
- Some telecom and outside plant knowledge is a plus
- Prepare, analyze, edit, negotiate, and manage end-to-end process for contractual documents from template creation to document execution – “project manage” the WW business unit contract process.
- Create relationships with both customers and functional-support teams, including product management, engineering, service delivery, service assurance, billing, regulatory and legal, to obtain input necessary for contract negotiation.
- Analyze customer redlines to standard contract T&C’s while navigating interdependencies between technology, operations, and business needs and reply to them using the business predefined alternative language.
- Track, manage and prioritize incoming requests for contractual work, ad hoc reporting of requests.
- Serve as subject matter expert with respect to WW contractual documentation.
- Frame up executed contracts for project management and billing teams to facilitate project kick off and deposit accurate input of customer contract documents in dedicated document library
- Create executive summaries for certain customer contracts highlighting specific WW obligations, customer expectations, Service Level Agreement commitments, and extraordinary T&C exposure as applicable.
Minimum Requirements:College degree and 5-7 years professional level experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience; or 9 years professional level related experience with 2-3 years supervisory experience; or an equivalent combination of education and professional level related experience required.Job Category:
US-New York-Rochester |US|Oklahoma |US|North Carolina|Charlotte |US|Indiana|Evansville |US|South Carolina|Greenville |US|New York|East Rochester |US|Oklahoma|Broken Arrow |US|Oklahoma|Virtual Office OK 1.00 |US|New York|RochesterEEO Statement:
Windstream is an equal opportunity employer. At Windstream, we celebrate the authenticity and uniqueness of our people and their ideas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, genetic information, protected veteran status, current military status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, creed, citizenship status, or any other status protected by law, and to give full consideration to qualified disabled individuals and protected veterans. The diverse voices of our employees fuel our innovation and our inclusive culture. Employment at Windstream is subject to post offer, pre-employment drug testing.
Category: Business Operations Specialists, All Other
Location: Broken Arrow, OK, United States