Core functions will be to manifest customer contracts through the negotiation process. The appropriate candidate will be skilled at reviewing, redlining, negotiating, and proposing changes to customer agreements, contracts, revisions, and addendums. This position will focus on the painstaking review of reading, editing, and commenting on contractual terms. The ability to stay focused recognizing how small changes can alter the profitability of significant national contracts. Scrupulous attention to detail and focus on protecting the corporation’s legal interest is paramount. Must be able to present impactful communication skills both written and verbal to be an effective negotiator.Job Requirements:
- Manage the contracts, legal agreement, purchase orders and other legally binding documents through approval and negotiation process
- Recognize areas of concern both from a legal and fulfillment perspective
- Closely engage sales team and client representatives through the legal review process, especially having care for problematic clauses to bring to a successful resolution
- Maintain clear documentation of the versioning process and library of executed legal documents within the company’s database.
What you will bring to the position:
- BA in Paralegal Studies, English, Business: Law & Contracts or related concentration Documented 5+ years of experience in contract reviews for a corporation
- Strong Analytic, Time Management, and Organization skills
- Excel in tense negotiations to focus on driving solutions
- Ability to edit and proofread documents as well as pinpoint errors in terminology
- Social skills and aptitude to work across the corporate hierarchy from entry level to C-Level executive as well as within our customers organizations and legal representatives.
- Flexible in group and self-directed work situations.
- Construction, Real Estate, Large Equipment or adjacent industry experience strongly preferred
- Reside in the area to commute to office in Pittsburgh, PA Monday-Friday
- Strong editing skills with MS Office or Google Docs with versioning and document collaboration experience.
Job country: United States
Category: Business Operations Specialists, All Other
Location: Pittsburgh, PA, United States
Job posted 2022-06-04