HGV is now offering first day Benefits to our new employees!
There’s something truly outstanding about Hilton Grand Vacations! Our culture is rooted in building memorable experiences while producing a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and dedication to our brand that has fueled the success of HGV. What will I be doing?
Why do Team Members enjoy working with us?
- Prepare and generate contracts and related closing documents accurately and efficiently
- Acquire credit card authorizations, retrieve credit reports for all sales as applicable, and process payments for various transactions
- Generate closing reports and financial closing sheets
- Be proactive and intuitive to the needs of the contract department and provide assistance to the team members, as needed
- Work closely and maintain a professional relationship with Quality Assurance department to acquire necessary documentation to complete contract files in a timely manner
- Review files after clients signs to assure accuracy with underwriting guidelines and title requirements
- Excellent earnings package.
- Outstanding health care options that all team members are eligible for starting day 1 of employment (medical, dental, and vision that encourage preventative care).
- Paid Time Off that allows for adventure, self-discovery, relaxation, or recuperation.
- Our Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program offers deeply discounted rates at Hilton properties all over the world with 50% off at participating hotel-operated restaurants. Pass the savings on to your family and friends since HGV allows you to share additional discounted room nights.
- All new hires are automatically enrolled in the HGV matching Retirement Savings Plan.
- Industry-leading training, top notch technology and continuous support.
- And so much more!
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- High School Diploma/GED
- At least 1 year of administrative/clerical experience in a professional environment
- Excellent computer skills with accuracy and speed. Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Able to work a varying schedule including regular weekends and holidays
- Reliable, strong attention to detail, ability to multitask, ability to work in a fast paced environment and strong organizational skills
- High level of professionalism and the ability to handle stressful situations with the highest integrity
- Strong customer service skills
- Positive demeanor
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS/Bachelor’s Degree
- Timeshare/Vacation Ownership experience
- Contract preparation skills
- Familiarity with mortgage loan documentation, credit review and deeding
- Experience with Chorus and Voice systems
- Satisfactory credit history with no recent bankruptcies or recent accounts sent to collections
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Job country: United States
City: Zephyr Cove
Category: Business Operations Specialists, All Other
Location: Zephyr Cove, NV, United States
Job posted 2022-06-04