Medline has an opportunity available for a Customer Projects Specialist based out of our Northfield, IL corporate office (hybrid role)! The Customer Projects Specialist works on a cross functional team supporting various internal teams while managing projects and aggressive timelines. They also analyze data provided by customers and Group Purchasing Organizations in a variety of formats and convert that data into usable information for Medline Industries.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Resolve pricing misalignments by working with the manufacturing community, customer, and Medline rep in an effort to meet customer pricing expectation.
- Execute Prime Vendor deal changes.
- Execute GPO conversions. Coordinating efforts with sales, and Group Purchasing Organizations along with the customer to implement the newly designated GPO.
- Perform account / GPO audits to ensure pricing alignment.
- Work on IDN price leveling projects. Coordinating efforts with sales, and Group Purchasing Organizations along with the customer to implement the newly designated GPO.
- Conduct conference calls related to assigned projects.
- Communicate directly with vendors to resolve pricing and contract issues.
Relevant Work Experience
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience assessing and initiating actions independently.
- Experience working through details of a problem, overcoming obstacles, and reaching a positive and successful solution.
- Microsoft Office with a strong emphasis on Excel (formulas, data manipulation, V-lookups).
Job country: United States
Category: Business Operations Specialists, All Other
Location: Northfield, IL, United States
Job posted 2022-06-04