Administrative And Business Operations
Supply Chain And Logistics
Science And Research
Community And Human Services
Travel Attractions And Events
Scipher Medicine is hiring
Find similar jobs
Data Scientist/Biostatician - Real World Evidence (RWE)
The Data Science team is an integral part of the Scipher organization. As the Data Scientist, you will work cross-functionally supporting the commercial team and Medical Affairs to apply statistical methods and machine learning algorithms on real-world data to generate RWE across the organization.
What will I do?
· Lead and complete advanced data analytics projects related to clinical trials and real-world studies.
· Work with varied data types, including insurance claims data, electronic health records, clinical study data, and multi-omics sequencing data,
· Apply data visualization tools and implement dashboard solutions that translate data into useful information for decision-makers.
· Apply advanced statistical techniques including multivariate analysis, propensity score, multiple imputation methods, Monte Carlo simulation to analyze large real-world datasets to deliver testable hypothesis.
· Design and implement real-world evidence studies
· Summarize and communicate results to project teams and contribute to decision-making
· Contribute to high-quality documents and scientific publications
· Partner methodically and in an organized and timely manner to produce high-quality data analysis, minimizing errors
Education and Qualifications
· REQUIRED: PhD in Statistics, Biostatistics, Epidemiology, Data Science, or a relevant field with 0-2 years’ experience
· Relevant experience in processing and analyzing real-world data is a plus
· Skilled in machine learning and statistical analysis
· Proficiency in coding (R and python are preferable)
· Ability to work within a matrix team environment
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
This job is expired