Job ID: 412019
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Oldcastle Infrastructure - Built For Life from Oldcastle Infrastructure on Vimeo.
- Oldcastle Infrastructure (OI), as part of CRH’s Infrastructure Products Group (IPG), is a global manufacturing leader of utility infrastructure products. Our goal is to be the most efficient producer of engineered systems and our customers’ strategic partner of choice. A crucial part of OI’s journey is the investment in a new ERP system. With a modern, common platform, OI will unlock the benefits of its scale, deliver a better customer experience, and build a foundation for continuous process improvement.
- The new ERP system implementation will require significant change for the organization. Deployment Leaders will share their functional expertise as part of design workshops, understand the changes and business impacts, and become experts in the new system, process, and roles. As part of the ERP Organizational Change Management (OCM) team, Deployment Leaders will ensure new ERP users are set up for long term success by supporting readiness assessments, leading end user training, monitoring adoption, and coaching users to proper system utilization.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Business Process Design
Participate in design workshops and provide input based on subject matter expertise
Assist the ERP team in gathering business requirements and current state challenges
Develop thorough understanding of future state ERP system design, understanding business implications and interdependencies.
Work with leadership team to make trade-off recommendations and provide value-added thought partnership
ERP Deployment, Training & Sustainability
Support the development of SAP training materials
Work with subject matter experts to identify training needs for target audience
Participate in Train the Trainer (TTT) events facilitated by ERP Systems Implementation consultant
Deliver, reinforce, and sustain end user training activities (classroom / virtual)
Support monitoring of data integrity, process adherence, and issue resolution during ERP go-live
Support development of an on-going training and user adoption model
- 7+ years of business process expertise, in one or more of the following functional areas:
Sales & Customer Order Management
- Sales inquiry & quotations, including make-to-order and configure-to-order products
- Sales order & sales contract management
- Customer master data
- Fulfillment monitoring & available-to-promise processing
- Complex billing processes; down payments, progress billing
- Customer returns, consignment
Financial Services & Costing
- Accounts payable & receivable
- Invoice, debit memo & credit memo processing
- Credit management & customer payments
- Bank integrations, lockbox & cash application
- General ledger allocation cycle
- Financial planning in an ERP
- Standard cost calculation & bill of material (BOM) maintenance
- Material price changes & labor standard maintenance
- Logistics accounting, fulling landed costs
- Monitoring of goods and invoice receipts, inventory transactions & valuation
- Plant period end closing
Procurement & Warehousing
- Supplier segmentation
- Purchasing of direct materials, indirect materials & services
- Purchase requisitioning & approvals
- Sourcing & purchase contracts
- Procurement scheduling & inventory management
- Material requirements planning, including order-specific procurement
Planning & Product Life Cycle Management
- Make-to-Stock, Make-to-Order, and Configure-to-Order production
- Production work-in-process and rework processes
- Material requirements, finished and semifinished goods planning
- Production capacity evaluation and leveling
- Inventory management within a complex supply network
- Engineering bill of material management and version control
- Hands-on experience with SAP or part of another ERP implementation team
- Process improvement knowledge gained while working in an organization undergoing a significant operational culture shift
- Training and change management experience to implement new and different ways of working
- Project management skills to ensure resources are effectively deployed and managed and key steps are documented, monitored, and tracked against agreed timelines
- Strong interpersonal and organizational influencing skills
- Ability to communicate in a simple, articulate, thoughtful manner to varying audiences
- Innovative spirit to work cross-functionally in developing improvement ideas
- A pleasant, likeable manner while accomplishing challenging results
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent experience
What CRH Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
CRH has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of hundreds of family businesses, regional companies and large enterprises that together form the CRH family. CRH operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of large international organization.
If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH Company, is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Category: Business Operations Specialists, All Other