Administrative And Business Operations
Supply Chain And Logistics
Science And Research
Community And Human Services
Travel Attractions And Events
PMG, Inc. is hiring
This job is expired
Electrical Assemblers —are you looking for a contract position that will offer exceptional pay, flexibility, and the opportunity to work with some of the nation’s most prominent manufacturing organizations? Look no further!
About the Position
As an Electrical Assembler with PMG, you will work for clients who manufacture both sub-assemblies and final assemblies for a variety of industries including: automotive, aerospace, oil & gas, and general manufacturing. Our clients manufacture both large and small assemblies as well as systems and equipment.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- Read and interpret engineering drawings/blueprints/specifications, wiring schematics, work orders,
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and BOMs to build parts.
- Cut, strip, crimp, or otherwise assemble the materials used to produce electrical harness assemblies Run braiding machine
- Evaluate any mechanical or material issues
- Place finished goods in the designated area
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
Pay & Benefits
Additional qualifications for the role include:
· Experience performing mechanical, electrical or electro-mechanical assembly
· Ability to work from and read prints, SOPs, schematics, and other related documents
· The ability to travel and commit to assignments ranging from 3-6 months
· Ability to work 2nd and 3rd shifts, including overtime for the duration of the assignment (50 hours per week)
· There are no specific certifications or minimum education requirements for this role
Please Note: We are currently experiencing a high number of responses for our job openings. We appreciate your patience, and someone will be in touch if your skillset matches the position
PMG is the nation’s premier industrial contracting company, with a reputation for integrity and reliability built over the course of our 40-year history. We currently have great assignments for Assemblers with some of the leaders in the manufacturing industry, performing mechanical, electrical and/or electro-mechanical assembly.
Our dedicated technical coordinators will provide you with personal, hands-on assistance in matching you with just the right jobs and companies to fit your needs. PMG contract assignments require that you travel to various parts of the country for extended periods of time; however, we will pay all travel and housing expenses. We also offer excellent pay, with the potential for you to earn as much in 6-8 months as you would earn in a year elsewhere. This allows you the flexibility to take time off between assignments.
Let PMG help to place you where your expertise is needed the most. Contact us today!