Administrative And Business Operations
Supply Chain And Logistics
Science And Research
Community And Human Services
Travel Attractions And Events
Cisco is hiring
Find similar jobs
This role supports key Enterprise clients in the KY/OH/Indy markets.
Why You’ll Love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything imaginable. Here, that means we will take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. Cisco is evolving a rich solution portfolio of next generation software, hardware, and services to meet customers' changing business requirements in the digital economy.
What You’ll Do
Cisco is looking to identify an Account Manager with talent, drive, and ambition to sell Cisco solutions and own relationships supporting Cisco’s global relationship with Enterprise customers. This role will involve leading the Cisco relationship up to a senior level. It is a customer-facing role supporting multiple countries in non-headquarter locations and will require domestic and international travel.
Who You’ll Work With
Cisco Systems is one of the most creative companies in the high-tech industry. We hire highly talented individuals who will contribute to Cisco’s leadership in delivering solutions that help customers achieve their business goals.
This is an opportunity based position, driving the full Cisco Product and Software portfolio, focusing on services growth (subscription portfolio, e.g. optimization of services, technical services automation).
You will develop the accounts' competitive strategy, in line with the HQ account leader, and orchestrate extended team capabilities including engineering, architectural specialists, services specialists, legal, and finance.
Who You Are
The key performance traits for this role include:
· Account Development
· Implementation of the Global Teams’ sales strategy, ensuring sales targets are met or exceeded in the marketplace.
· Identify new sales avenues/areas to fulfill revenue objectives.
· Maintain a high-profile Cisco presence in the marketplace by creating robust solutions with customers that turn a sales relationship into a long-term partnership.
· You will work within an extended team to execute against a sales strategy, lead large complex deals, and position the business value of IT solutions to CIO’s and business leaders within your account(s).
Customer Engagement & Accountability
· Develop and manage relationship with the Chief Information Officer (CIO), Chief Security Officer (CSO) and Chief Technology Officer (CTO), IT, and Buyer to be able to relate product/solution to business value.
· Control costs to ensure that expenditure is handled under budget.
· Develop and deliver accurate sales forecasts.
· Hit defined targets and contribute to Cisco's overall profitability, success, and positive image in the marketplace.
The ideal candidate will have/must be:
· 10+ years of technical sales experience
· BS / BA degree or equivalent preferred
· Formal training in sales techniques preferable
· Consistent record of successful solution selling
· Demonstrable experience selling complex solutions to executive management
· Ability to network within a customer organization to identify all key influencers and decision-makers
· Ability to work well with team members and collaborate effectively across the extended account team
· Previous experience in the Enterprise segment is helpful
· Displays commercial focus, negotiation skills, problem solving, critical thinking, and decision-making
· Business English, other languages may be an advantage
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
Cisco is an equal employment opportunity employer.
U.S. Vaccination Requirements
Cisco requires all U.S. employees to be fully vaccinated or have an approved religious or medical accommodation. Candidates accepting an offer must provide proof of vaccination status on their first day. If someone anticipates requesting an accommodation for this requirement, they must receive approval before the start date. Candidates receiving an offer will receive additional information about the accommodation process at the time of the offer. All offers of employment are contingent upon complying with Cisco's vaccination policy.
This job is expired