Administrative And Business Operations
Supply Chain And Logistics
Science And Research
Community And Human Services
Travel Attractions And Events
The Phoenix Group is hiring
Find similar jobs
The Phoenix Group is a rapidly growing executive search and staffing solutions firm who is seeking a highly motivated and self-driven Entry Level Recruiter to join our team… If you love sales, building relationships, and being on the phone this is the career for you!
Recruiter Job Description:
As an Entry Level Recruiter, you should be a self-starter with the ability to thrive in a team oriented and competitive environment. We look for candidates who bring a sense of collaboration, creativity, and personal drive. You will proactively learn how to recruit candidates while developing and establishing new business relationships.
This is a Full Desk Recruiter In Office position where you will help identify and secure new clients, as well as identify, screen and place matching candidates to specific roles using various tools and methods for business development and recruiting.
· Manage your own portfolio of candidates and clients, both existing and new
· Search, source, and screen potential candidates, utilizing multiple online resources.
· Build close partnerships with clients and help their business grow by developing and delivering the best solutions for attracting candidates.
· Manage the process from interview through offer stage.
· Conduct in-person interviews to thoroughly evaluate candidates.
· Be responsible for "hunting" new business opportunities and Lead generation.
· Have an involvement in proposal process by developing and pitching proposals.
· Create and continuously update client and applicant files in the system for updating and tracking.
· Achieve weekly and monthly hiring goals to ensure client satisfaction.
· Assist with any other projects or functions within a fast-paced work environment.
· Be prepared to make 75-100 Sales & Recruiting Calls a day
· Bachelor’s degree in business or a related field
· At least 2 years of B2B Sales Experience or other Relevant work experience
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that is deadline driven.
· Excellent Communication, Organizational, and Technical Skills
· Must be driven, self-motivated, and goal oriented.
· Must LOVE sales!!
Why work at The Phoenix Group?
We want TPG to be the best place in the world to work and we hope this is a good start:
· Our model is collaborative over competitive.
· You will be a recognized member of our team and rewarded for your contributions.
· Competitive Base Salary and commission plans (NO DRAW)
· Flexible work schedule
· Generous PTO, Sick Time, & Paid Holidays
· Comprehensive Medical Insurance
· Long Term and Short-Term Disability Insurance
· Casual dress code.
· Monthly social events, lunch and learns, team building activities.
· We only promote from within, therefore there are always growth opportunities.
This job is expired