Administrative And Business Operations
Supply Chain And Logistics
Science And Research
Community And Human Services
Travel Attractions And Events
Hays is hiring
Find similar jobs
ETL Lead – Contract – Secaucus, NJ
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
Cognizant is seeking a ETL Lead in Secaucus, NJ.
Contracting at Cognizant will see you working with the world’s leading companies to improve everyday life. Unlike many IT gigs, Cognizant’s unique consultative approach will see you help clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses with the latest tech, not just deliver a standard project.
Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant serves 177 of the Fortune 500, and has enjoyed consecutive years of growth, so you’ll never be short of finding your next gig with them. Plus you’ll enjoy many of the perks you’d expect from one of the most admired companies in the world.
Skills & Requirements
• 12 to 14 years experience
• Technical Skills- TALEND ETL, Snowflake, Matillion
• Responsible for overall Technical solution architecture for the project.
• Liaison with architecture team
• Drive BI/Reporting specific discussions with the Business and IT Teams
• Define Business Requirements and Functional Specifications for the changes & fixes
• Work closely with Technical team to ensure successful translation of requirements to solution
• Act as a point of contact for any technology related questions for the project.
• Responsible for implementing the overall
• Responsible for ensuring the final deliverable meets the defined functional and non-functional requirements
• Manage change requests related to technology changes and design deviations
• Perform gap analysis (i.e. what is required, enrich scope, applying best practices, while adhering to sustainability principles)
• Understanding the reporting/KPI needs for the business
• Define the customization/configuration needs for the in-scope reports
As Cognizant’s chosen recruitment partner we have this role exclusively, so you will work with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of Cognizant, the role, the Information Technology industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers and so can keep you in mind when future gigs like this come up with Cognizant. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there’s a position you really want, you’re fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
• Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the Hays Career Advice section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information.
This job is expired