At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity, and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Field Support Governance Specialist in Wealth and Investment Management as part of Wells Fargo Advisors. Learn more about our career areas and lines of business at wellsfargojobs.com .In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, US:
- Participate or conduct compliance, supervision, control reviews, administration and technology
- Design risk processes and provide project management support
- Identify issues and provide resolution within Insurance or Private Client Groups
- Perform basic or tactical ongoing regulatory, compliance and operational reviews as well as other duties related to best practices and opportunities for additional synergies to maximize efficiencies
- Receive direction from management and exercise independent judgment while developing an understanding of sales activities using various technological tools and reports to ensure that the activity is in compliance with all regulatory and firm policies
- Collaborate and consult with financial advisors, branch managers, supervisory principals and Market Administration Management
- 6+ months of Supervisory Control, Risk Management Consulting, Property or Casualty Insurance, Insurance Brokerage experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Successfully completed FINRA Series 7 and 63 or 7 and 66 exams to qualify for immediate registration (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- FINRA registration including Series 65 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- FINRA registration including Series 66 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- FINRA registration including Series 9/10 (or FINRA recognized equivalents)
- Knowledge and understanding of brokerage: account processes and compliance procedures
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Ability to process complex transactions and perform extensive research to resolve complex customer issues
- Strong client service skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy skills
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Bilingual speaking proficiency in Spanish/English
- Ability to travel 25 percent of the time may be required
- For specific FINRA qualification exams obtained after 9/30/2018, the Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) exam co-requisite may also be required
- Obtaining and/or maintaining appropriate Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) license(s) is required for ongoing employment in this position. In addition to state registration, specific product licenses or SAFE licensing may apply. Additional requirements include meeting enhanced financial fitness and criminal background standards. Wells Fargo will initiate the FINRA review process at the time of offer acceptance.
- Registration for FINRA Series 9/10 and 65 or 66 must be completed within a 90 or 180-day time period contingent upon number of license(s) needed if not immediately available to transfer upon hire. FINRA recognized equivalents will be accepted. This will be communicated at time of offer acceptance
350 E Las Olas Blvd. Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
5355 Town Center Road. Boca Raton, FL 33486
255 South County Road. Palm Beach, FL 33480
3399 PGA Blvd. Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Category: Business Operations Specialists, All Other
Location: Boca Raton, FL, United States