Administrative And Business Operations
Supply Chain And Logistics
Science And Research
Community And Human Services
Travel Attractions And Events
Diverse Marketing is hiring
Find similar jobs
We are growing again! We are in search of a candidate with a strong entrepreneurial mindset to lead and grow an existing territory selling top bands into the Independent Specialty Retail Market!
· Existing customer base provided
· Opportunity to further grow and expand into new customers
· Flexibility in your schedule
· Training and system support to help you excel quickly
· 1099 status with financial guarantee of $50k plus commissions working exclusively for Diverse Marketing.
Join Diverse Marketing, a national sales and marketing agency representing a wide variety of vendors in the luxury gift & children’s toy industries, selling to independent retailers, mid-tier and key accounts throughout the US. With a team of over 100 Territory Managers, we are headquartered in the Dallas World Trade Center and have operating showrooms in Dallas, Atlanta, Minneapolis, Las Vegas, and Seattle. We offer an in-depth e-commerce website to allow our retailers to shop 24/7.
We are seeking an experienced, passionate, and talented Territory Manager to represent our gift lines covering South Florida.
· 2-3 years of outside or retail sales experience
· A complete home office with laptop computer
· Good computer skills including Microsoft Teams, Excel, Word, and Outlook with the ability to learn our customer order writing system
· Self-starter & detail oriented with the desire to travel 4 days a week within their specific territory
· Comfortable interacting with buyers and prospecting for new business
· Attendance at trades shows, major markets, and national sales meetings
Check out all of the excitement that is happening at Diverse Marketing, our product lines we carry and a view into our showrooms at www.linkedin.com/company/diverse-marketing.
Visit www.DiverseMarketing.com for more information about our company.
Listen into owner Wes Hardin on recent podcast: DISCUSSING THE WORLD OF DIVERSE MARKETING WITH WES HARDIN ON THE ‘POWER KID PODCAST’
This job is expired