Administrative And Business Operations
Supply Chain And Logistics
Science And Research
Community And Human Services
Travel Attractions And Events
Teleflex is hiring
Find similar jobs
The Global Market Development Manager will support the Director, of Global Market Development to create and implement market development plans intended to ensure the achievement of regional and business unit sales objectives for assigned products. Traditional portfolio management experience and strategy development is a must in terms of prior foundational skill. This position will focus exclusively on planning and executing market development strategies with clinicians that improve customer call success with physicians, nurses, technicians, administrators, and other key stakeholders. Through targeted strategies to demonstrate, train, in-service, and promote trauma & emergency medical products and services, this role will maximize the potential for sales success. Products within scope of this role are targeted to the Trauma & Emergency Medicine Business Unit’s devices, including Arrow® EZ-IO® Intraosseous Vascular Access System, and Z-Medica hemostatic devices (QuikClot®, QuickClot Control+®).
This position will oversee education event management, have Key Opinion Leader (KOL) interaction, manage ongoing clinical evidence generation and will have a social media strategy component. The selected candidate for this role will ideally have a proven depth in interfacing with clinicians on medical devices. Other duties in support of portfolio management and leveraging of clinical key opinion leaders may be assigned, as required.
• Lead, develop and execute effective market development plans. Coordinate with the sales and marketing team to ensure goal achievement and high effectiveness of programs with measured ROI.
• Directly manage internal and external education events supported by the Market Development team (examples: live panel events, virtual events, fireside chats, conferences, etc.).
• In partnership with Clinical & Medical Affairs, develop and oversee the execution of clinical evidence generation (case studies, research projects, etc.) timelines.
• Work with the internal MarCom, Marketing & Sales teams to develop a social media strategy to support Trauma & Emergency Medicine initiatives.
• Build and maintain relationships with potential and existing customers
• Serve as a liaison between Sales and Marketing representing the “voice of clinical customer” by driving optimal utilization of market information, including competitive information, and analysis to guide insights and decision-making on future strategies.
• In collaboration with clinical affairs, sales, and marketing leadership, support KOL development.
• Maintain expenses, budget, and materials according to policies.
• Build and execute plans to influence global opportunity
Education / Experience Requirements
• Minimum of Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) required. Baccalaureate degrees in health science and biomedical engineering are a plus but not required, with 5 to 10 years of Sales and Marketing Medical Device experience.
• Trauma & Emergency medicine experience, vascular access experience, hemostatic devices experience, &/or operating room experience is a plus but not required
• Product Management experience preferred; experience interfacing with clinicians and providing forums to expand clinical adoption of medical devices
• Excellent P&L awareness; clear ability to adapt & apply solutions to impact profitability
• Strong event management and organizational skills
• Basic comprehension of clinical research protocols
• Strong computer skills, especially MS Excel, Word, and PPT
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
• Ability to interpret and analyze sales and marketing plans to develop appropriate strategies and tactics, particularly in health care settings using medical devices
• Proven experience managing multiple projects in a fast-paced environment from concept through development, review and timely implementation required
• Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Ability to formulate and manage budgets and forecasts
• Excels at building strong relationships both internally in a heavily matrixed environment, and externally across diverse partnerships
• Superior oral / written communication and presentation skills
• Social media strategy development is a plus (thought-leadership opportunities)
• Experience in the development of sales training processes and tools (i.e., processes and procedures) for delivering ongoing education is ideal
• Timeline management skills is required
• Global experience in medical devices is a plus
• Ability to work within the constraints of a regulated industry while achieving business objectives
• Understanding of products, their use environments, and audiences
• Understanding of overall healthcare environment/landscape
• Ability to make timely, strategic decisions in an ambiguous, face-paced environment
• Solid business acumen
• Experience with successful product and brand launches
• Entrepreneurial mindset to assist with the future building of the Market Development Program
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 25-30%
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require an accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
Teleflex is the home of Arrow®, Deknatel®, Hudson RCI®, LMA®, Pilling®, Rüsch®, UroLift®, and Weck® – trusted brands united by a common sense of purpose. Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, Arrow, Deknatel, Hudson RCI, LMA, Pilling, Rüsch, UroLift, and Weck are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© 2021 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.
This job is expired