Administrative And Business Operations
Supply Chain And Logistics
Science And Research
Community And Human Services
Travel Attractions And Events
Kemper is hiring
Find similar jobs
Are you looking for flexibility in your work schedule? Do you need work/life/balance? You can create your own schedule of appointments with clients around your personal life schedule as an agent with us! We're searching for health insurance agents to join us for either remote or hybrid roles!
About Kemper Health
Kemper Health is the brand name for insurance products issued and underwritten by Reserve National Insurance Company and United Insurance Company of America, subsidiaries of Kemper Corporation -- a diversified insurance holding company. The Kemper family of companies is one of the nation’s leading insurers. With $11 billion in assets, more than 8,000 associates and 30,000 agents and brokers across the United States, our companies service 6.4 million policyholders nationwide.
Kemper Health offers specialized insurance options that provide customers with greater control over their healthcare costs.
Our affordable insurance policies provide customers – small business owners and consumers – with a choice of protection solutions, that meet their unique needs while maintaining their choice of providers.
Across the country, Kemper Health’s award-winning sales teams live and work in the communities they serve. They enjoy:
· recognition trips to exciting destinations
· advancement opportunities based on merit
· a positive work/life balance
· unlimited earning potential - 45% of producing agents, with at least one year of experience, averaged commission-based income of $107,276 in 2018.
· renewal income from previous sales
An Important Role - Helping Others
With the ongoing uncertainties regarding health care reform, our clients need us more than ever. Our agents are provided training to be skilled listeners and help customers look at their options. We present personalized solutions and meet face-to-face with individuals, self-employed and small business owners.
Be Rewarded for Your Hard Work
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and are looking for an opportunity to earn a great income while helping to improve the lives of others, Submit your resume to meet with our manager.
· Integrity and character
· Strong work ethic and passion for helping people
· Professional in appearance
· Excellent communicator
· Submit to and pass appropriate background checks
· Active life and health insurance license, or willingness to obtain one
· Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
This job is expired