Administrative And Business Operations
Supply Chain And Logistics
Science And Research
Community And Human Services
Travel Attractions And Events
Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science is hiring
Find similar jobs
Business, Location: HHT Analytical Science – Westford (HHA-US)
Role: Inside Sales Rep - Service
Reports to: Service Manager – HHT Analytical Science (HHA)
Direct Reports: N/A
Maintain customer relationships for the after sales market by managing opportunities for upsell, repairs, and spares.
Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science is seeking a customer-focused individual to join our Customer Care Team based in our Westford, MA office. This individual will have the opportunity to support our high-tech analysis solutions, designed to meet the tough challenges of a rapidly evolving industrial sector. Our range of equipment delivers analysis that adds value throughout the production lifecycle, and our customer care team is an integral piece in maintaining our relationships with our customers.
Key responsibilities include:
· Exhibiting a positive and professional attitude towards customers at all times
· Acknowledging and resolving customer requests across various communication channels, most importantly via phone
· Processing orders, customer requests and additional documents in a timely manner
· Effectively utilizing CRM to organize customer interactions and order details
· Collaborating with colleagues across various departments to ensure customer satisfaction
· Identifying areas of opportunity for the recurring opportunity of service agreements, warranty conversions, billable to contract conversions, extended warranty, preventative maintenance, and recertification's.
· Proactive selling of consumables, upgrades, accessories, and training.
· Maintenance of service sales offerings – pricing or revisions based on market needs in conjunction with Product Manager.
· Development of product offerings for reps and distributors in conjunction with Product Manager.
· Always keeping the customer in mind and identifying what would be the right offering for the customer which may require other departments or management involvement
· Manage campaigns and subsequent follow up
The minimum qualifications for this position are:
· Experience managing multiple projects and tasks and ability to prioritize to meet deadlines
· Proficient in Microsoft Office
· Experience with a CRM application – Ideally Salesforce.
The ideal candidate:
You are genuinely driven by helping customers and enjoy the opportunity to find solutions even to complex situations. You can put yourself in customer’s shoes and advocate for their best interests when necessary while delivering business results. You are detailed-oriented and able to manage multiple open priorities. You excel in collaborative team environments and have a positive “can-do” attitude.
What you will get in return?
You will have the opportunity to work for a cutting edge, market leading, and highly respected global brand. We offer competitive compensation and benefits including vacation/sick pay, 11 Holidays, and comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance. As part of our Customer Care team, you’ll be able to put your skills to immediate use and make a tangible impact for our customers and our organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $77,000.00 - $104,131.00 per year
We monitor CDC Guidelines regularly and make modifications as necessary.
This job is expired