Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
The Enterprise Operations Group is an enterprise function within the Chief Operating Office. This group is responsible for building a more unified, more integrated approach to Wells Fargo's business operations functions. This includes contact center operations, client-servicing support, money movements within our businesses, lending operations, and other functions. By taking a more integrative approach to these functions, Wells Fargo will be able deliver a more consistent experience for our customers and operate more efficiently.
We are seeking a Lead Business Execution Consultant to join our Enterprise Operations Transformation team. This leader will have four primary responsibilities...
- Provide both strategic initiative and business support consulting services to leadership.
- Develop strategic concepts through the entire concept lifecycle - initial exploration, strategic design, socialization, concept approval and funding, program design, and program launch - and where necessary, provide program leadership through implementation.
- Develop ad-hoc Executive level presentations for the Board of Directors, the Operating Committee, Regulators, and other senior leadership.
- Support Transformation Enablement efforts as directed by leadership.
Day to day responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
Required Qualifications, US:
- Provide strategic execution consulting services related to Operations Transformation to leadership.
- To develop Ops Transformation related materials for executive audiences such as the Operating Committee, Board of Directors and associated committees, Regulators, and other Wells Fargo leadership.
- Develop strategic concepts through the entire concept lifecycle. Where necessary and appropriate, provide program leadership through the implementation phases as well.
- Responsible for leadership of cross functional teams to strategize and execute a variety of programs, services, and initiatives that are significant in scope, complexity, and risk. The programs typically have LOB-wide impact, or may have enterprise-wide impact.
- Responsible for proactively identifying potential risks when implementing change, along with developing a mitigation strategy and plan. Examples might include, but are not limited to: process improvement and redesign, significant change management initiatives, or ongoing oversight of an enterprise/LOB-wide program.
- Drives the integration and implementation of programs and initiatives by leveraging relationships with functional business partners; able to manage and prioritize competing strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Works with leaders to obtain resources, influence outcomes, address conflict, and ensure alignment with WF strategy/policies and business line objectives.
- Ensures the team has developed metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services, and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
- Establish business objectives and coordinate business planning.
- Identify and analyze business opportunities.
- Determine appropriate strategy and actions to meet high risk deliverables.
- Collaborate with and influence all levels of professionals.
Other Desired Qualifications
- 5+ years of Management Consulting, Strategy Consulting, or Business Operations experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- Ability to present and discuss information in a manner that persuades, educates, and enhances understanding at all levels.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience working closely with senior and executive leadership.
- Possesses executive presence, high energy, ability to manage complexity and a broad scope of daily work activities and stakeholders.
- Significant experience designing and leading large-scale cross-enterprise programs.
- Experience developing, managing, and/or consulting to operating division or enterprise change management functions.
- Leads by example with high energy, transparency, relationship management, and influencing skills.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, combined with strategic business focus and vision.
- Superior business consulting and relationship management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to both think strategically and act tactically.
- Ability to create a strong collaborative work environment to successfully develop partnerships.
- Ability to manage effectively within a matrixed organization.
- Exhibits the right balance of confidence and humility through exceptional listening skills.
- Strong collaborator and empathetic listener who works with diverse groups to solicit multiple perspectives.
- Excellent business, industry, and technical acumen.
- Ability to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment.
- Ability to translate and summarize complex data into understandable, actionable information and recommendations.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important.
- Facilitation skills, including ability to facilitate decision-making and broker agreements amongst diverse, differing, and/or conflicting perspectives/priorities.
- Management consulting experience with a top tier firm.
- Ability to strategically review situations and diagnose opportunities and interventions.
- Ability to execute in a fast-paced, high-demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities.
We Value Diversity
- Travel expected 10% of the time for quarterly and annual meetings
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Category: Business Operations Specialists, All Other