About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Lead Technology Business Services Consultant...In this role, you will:
- Lead or participate in managing and supporting the delivery of information security related technology products and services of high-profile business unit clients and contribute to large scale solutions planning related to Mergers, Acquisitions and Divestitures
- Ensure service quality and cost effectiveness of solutions
- Review customer information with the technology team and implement Information Security technical initiatives for highly complex projects impacting multiple lines of business or across the enterprise
- Understand and ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area and work with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives
- Make decisions in complex and multifaceted situations requiring solid understanding of managing multiple medium technology development efforts that influence and lead broader work team and drive new initiatives
- Collaborate and consult with the technology team and more experienced management within Technology Business Services functional area to resolve Information Security issues and provide customers with best possible solutions
- Provide guidance on leveraging new technology
- The candidate should be experienced in working across organizational lines to deliver to business objectives, providing on-going transparency to key stakeholders and influencing strategic outcomes where necessary.
- 5+ years of Information Security and Technology experience in support of Business Services, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following work experience, training, military experience, education
- 5+ years of broad experience across multiple Information Security and Technology disciplines
- 5+ years experience working in large corporate environments working with all levels of leadership.
- Have the ability to translate complex Information security and Information technology discussions to non-technical personnel
- CISSP (preferred) or equivalent experience
- BA/BS in information technology related field and or equivalent experience
@RWF22We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Category: Business Operations Specialists, All Other