Genesis10 is seeking a Client Specialist for an 8 month contract position with a financial services client located in Boston, MA. This will be a hybrid position.
- The QSR Client Specialist role is critical in providing top quality service to clients and for administration of assigned corporate trust and/or agency accounts.
- This individual must be able to prioritize and organize workflow, as well as collaborate in all facets of the operation and administration of client accounts.
- Furthermore, the QSR Client Specialist is tasked with ensuring compliance and customer satisfaction to the highest standards of the firm.
- Supporting Client Managers in effectively administering the accounts.
- Coordinating services and monitoring contractual obligations.
- Active participation in retentive marketing efforts for securing additional business opportunities.
- Monitoring incoming funds, initiating instructions for outgoing funds, reconciling out of bank assets, etc.
- Preparing client audit confirmations and assisting the Client Manager in the collection of fees; directing vendor invoices & requisitions to appropriate party.
- Assist with issues tracking.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
- Bachelor's Degree in business or related field.
- Be able to commute to NYC, Pittsburgh, or Wilmington.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Access.
- Ability to multi-task while demonstrating detail orientation.
- Strong problem solving, analytical and organizational skills required.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no Corp to Corp).
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Job country: United States
Category: Business Operations Specialists, All Other
Location: Boston, MA, United States
Job posted 2022-06-04