At Staffmark and our parent company, Staffmark Group, our vision is to Change the World one person, one job, one community at a time. Each of us has the power to change the world. And when a group of people come together with a common goal, anything is possible. With each hire, we aim to enrich lives, help companies thrive, and drive community growth. Together, we can make the world a better place. Will you join us in this vision?
We are currently hiring an Onsite Operations Support Manager for our Workforce Solutions team, and our ideal candidate will possess a passion for impacting lives and our community. The primary purpose of this position is to provide operational support to assigned onsite accounts within the region and business unit.
Your Day-to-Day Leadership includes Activities such as these:
- Implement new onsite accounts ensuring sales deliverable are met. Acts as the project manager, using a timeline to ensure all action items are complete by targeted dates. Manages communications for the implementation process with the internal team and customer.
- Assists in training the onsite team on customer specific processes and coordination of Staffmark Group required training as needed, ensuring they have the knowledge necessary to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Ensure assigned onsite programs are in compliance with customer contract for all screening and onboarding requirements (background checks, drug screens, etc.).
- Reviews recruiting needs and forecast for each account. Works with the onsite and branch teams to execute detailed recruiting strategies.
- Perform SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) analysis on each account annually or as needed and works with the leadership team to develop and execute a plan.
- Works with teams to set goals for Key Performance Indicators at onsites for each quarter.
- Review onsite reports and scorecard on a weekly basis for each assigned account. Monitors performance and areas for improvement.
- Works with teams on developing strategies to improve the metric performance.
- Consolidate monthly report results for assigned accounts for submittal on a national basis to the Strategic Services team.
- Assist teams with completion of the Partnership Reviews using Staffmark Group tools. Ensures completed reviews are saved in the partnership review folder on the shared drive for onsites for the appropriate quarter.
- Perform troubleshooting and analysis when there are service failures with the customer.
- Reviews Net Promoter Score survey feedback and implements strategies to improve performance and improve the scores.
Competencies we value for this role include ethical conduct, thoroughness, detail-oriented, excellent written and oral communication skills, strong time management skills, customer-service orientation, good skills in the use of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel and PowerPoint), proven strong organizational skills, and an ability to effectively prioritize in a multi-task environment and work well under pressure. We also require a strong technical capacity, ability to analyze and interpret data, and identify relative solutions. We also desire 5 years or more project management experience and 5 years or more previous work within a staffing company or onsite experience as well as a Bachelor Degree in Human Resource, Business, or related field or at least 5 years of equivalent experience.
The Staffmark Group experience is more than just a job.
- Opportunity. We are proud to be a part of RGF Staffing, a Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd., company – one of the largest staffing firms in the world. As an active contributor to the company, professional development and career advancement opportunities will be within your grasp!
- Award-winning teamwork. We have earned industry-leading recognition, such as ClearlyRated’s 2021 Best of Staffing Client Diamond and Best of Staffing Talent Awards.
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion. An equitable, inclusive, and diverse work environment are critical to the mission, vision and values of our company. We strive to foster authentic belonging for all the lives we touch. We are committed to supporting the diversity of each of our employees, and celebrating the inclusion of all types of thought, differences, and voices. We celebrate our differences and capitalize on them to promote creativity and equality, and to help change our world for the better. Every individual who works with us will be treated with respect, without exception.
- An engaging culture. Do you do your best work when you are challenged, inspired, and having fun? Us too! That is why the tenure of our internal staff is well-above the industry average.
- Excellent benefits. Our team’s health and life balance are important to us, so we offer competitive pay, cutting edge benefits, a generous Paid Time Off plan, and consistent recognition for a job well done.
- Training and support excellence. Bring your talent and commitment, and we'll provide the tools and resources you need to be successful on the job.
- Longevity and security – with over 50 years in the business and a national network of over 400 locations, we offer unlimited opportunities with tremendous growth potential.
- Learn more about us at www.staffmarkgroup.com
Staffmark and our parent company, Staffmark Group, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories.
Category: Business Operations Specialists, All Other