Sanford, FL Description:
We are searching for a Corporate Actions Administrator for our client, a very large and prestigious financial institution. 6 Month, 100% Remote contract role with a potential for converting to a permanent employee.
- Responsible for client daily distribution processing via entry of distribution dates and rates, set-up of new distribution cusips in an Access Database, service providers to obtain distribution data and QC of distribution data for accuracy.
- Attention detail, data entry accuracy, and effective communication skills are essential to the role.
- Utilize applications such as Microsoft Access, Excel, client’s mainframes, and Multi Client Image in the completion of daily tasks.
- Participate in quality programs and initiatives to ensure the highest level of customer service is provided.
- Help and/or support any ongoing projects as requested by managers or co-workers.
- Complete any required documentation for productivity measurement.
- Closely follow all regulatory and internal procedures.
- 2-5 years of work experience
- Attention to detail
- Financial Industry experience
- Data Entry Skills
- High School Diploma, Bachelor’s is a plus
- Excel Proficiency
- Reconciliation skills
- Organization skills
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION CONTACT ROBERT MARCZYK, 312-734-1440, RMARCZYK@JUDGE.COM
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com
Job country: United States
Category: Business Operations Specialists, All Other
Location: Sanford, FL, United States
Job posted 2022-06-04