Genesis10 is seeking an Trust Associate for a 6-month contract with a financial services client located Houston, TX. This position is remote to start.
Qualified candidate will be responsible in providing top quality service to clients and for complete administration of assigned corporate trust and/or agency accounts. This individual must be able to prioritize and organize workflow, as well as corroborate all facets of the operation and administration of client accounts. Responsibilities:
- Ensuring compliance and customer satisfaction to the highest standards of the client.
- Reporting to directly to the Relationship Manager.
- Perform ongoing administrative activities for our client.
- Under the guidance of the Relationship Manager and Team Leader, the TA will be responsible for much of the day-to-day administration of the portfolio, involving funds transfer, trade clearance, compliance monitoring and client service and communication.
- Escalation required when a matter is discovered to be incorrect
- Experience in MS Office applications, such as Word and Excel
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
- Previous experience in Financial Services preferred.
- BA/BS degree in finance or related field preferred.
- Detail-oriented with ability to prioritize and organize workflow.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to acquire a working knowledge of the portfolio of accounts by working closely with the Relationship Manager.
- Ability to interface with his/her Relationship Manager and Team Leader to ensure compliance both with governing documents and financial policies, and to ensure client satisfaction.
- Able to work as a W2 employee of Genesis10 (no corp to corp).
Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V
Job country: United States
Category: Business Operations Specialists, All Other
Location: Houston, TX, United States
Job posted 2022-06-04