Administrative And Business Operations
Supply Chain And Logistics
Science And Research
Community And Human Services
Travel Attractions And Events
Direct Drive Logistics is hiring
Find similar jobs
Direct Drive Logistics is looking to hire an Outside Sales Executive for our Milwaukee office with a territory in Northern Illinois.
Since 1994 Direct Drive has earned its status as the premier Transportation and Logistics company in North America.
DDL offers Logistics Solutions for domestic & international customers worldwide.
We are a US-based logistics company with international reach offering comprehensive logistics, asset trucking company, freight brokerage, freight forwarding, and customs options for customers of all sizes.
We are seeking an experienced outside sales executive to help us grow our presence in Chicago. This candidate would come train in Milwaukee prior to beginning outside sales in Chicago. This Outside sales executive would be responsible for developing new customer relationships in the Chicago area and North America. As sales grow in the area we would look at a full time office presence while in the meantime in addition to field work this will be a work from home position. There will be a mix of in office time(Milwaukee office about 20 hours a week) and regular travel.
We are looking for someone that has excellent communication skills, the ability to professionally navigate stressful situations, able to prioritize tasks efficiently, self-motivated and have at least 1 year experience in freight brokerage sales and the ability to build strong current customer relationships.
DDL is looking to expand our Sales Team by adding Senior Outside Sales Executive (OSE). This role will be responsible for sourcing new shippers in Northern Illinois and nation-wide. We are looking for individuals who want to join a fast-growing company in a fast-paced industry with extremely competitive salary + commission-based pay.
- Make 30+ outbound calls per day to secure new customers
- Create and maintain customer relationships
- Generate business leads
- Work directly with our operations team to facilitate shipments for your customers
- 1 year proven sales experience
- Sales-minded and internally driven to succeed
- Strong telephone and written sales skills are a must
- Paid travel
- Commission-based (20% of all profit margin from the shippers you source), meaning earning potentials are limitless (our best sales reps make $300K+ per year)
- Free trainings, webinars, and freight conferences
- Member associations and networking
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $50,000 - $400,000.00 per year
Work Location: Milwaukee Office
This job is expired