People Operations Coordinator (HR)
Responsible for supporting the Director of Human Resources in all human resource activities for the company.
People Operations Coordinator (HR) Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for coordinating human resource activities including but not limited to employee relations, immigration, verification of employment, performance management, unemployment, new hire orientation, and onboarding.
- Assist in drafting employee relations documents.
- Assist in running reports in DayForce upon request.
- Craft Status Change Forms and Internal Memos. Assist with approval process by using Docusign.
- Conduct unemployment disputes upon request.
- Answer verification of employments when needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
People Operations Coordinator (HR) Required Skills/Abilities:
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- ACT program experience a plus.
- Incumbent should have excellent verbal & written communication skills, be very organized, have strong problem-solving skills, ability to multi task, and be a team player.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are critical skills for this position.
- Exhibits strong business acumen, exceptional leadership skills, and sound judgement.
- Ability to mentor coworkers.
- Ability to establish and maintain healthy working relationships among team members in the course of work.
- Willingness to work additional hours in order to meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to assist coworkers with escalated tasks.
People Operations Coordinator (HR) Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- One to two years of human resource experience preferred.
- PHR/SHRM CP Certification a plus.
People Operations Coordinator (HR)Physical Requirements:
- Ability to concentrate and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk, talking on the phone, and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Job country: United States
Category: Business Operations Specialists, All Other
Location: Dunwoody, GA, United States
Job posted 2022-06-04