This person is responsible for delivering expert consulting to customers and partners and providing thought leadership in Continuous Assurance and Compliance Operations.
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Mark Ouellette
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $130,000 - $150,000 per yearA bit about us:
Well funded Startup that is disrupting the governance, risk and compliance software space. They are building cloud software with a passion for a great user experience, simplicity, and positive social impact.Why join us?
- Base + Equity
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k and match
- Great Benefits
- Quarterly Wellness benefit
- Remote stipends
- Provides consulting services to customers and partners for compliance operations covering the key areas of information security, data privacy, financial reporting, and social responsibility (ESG).
- Provide guidance for customers for how they can utilize company platform to establish best in class Compliance Operations and achieve Continuous Assurance.
- Engages the community of customers, partners, industry analysts, influencers, and standards bodies with rich content that covers the why and how of Continuous Assurance and Compliance Operations.
- Develops content and presents at industry events (both in person and virtual), webinars, and podcasts.
- Works with the team to create best practices and playbooks for achieving Continuous Assurance and publish the definitive maturity model for Continuous Assurance.
- Provides feedback that influences the product roadmap and features based on the real-life experiences of our customers and partners.
- Provides strategic sales support to the sales team helping prospective customers understand the path to highly effective Compliance Operations and to Continuous Assurance.
- Is a recognized thought leader (or has potential to be) in the area of compliance and information security.
- Exceptional presentation skills with experience presenting to large audiences at in person conferences and virtual events.
- Is effective at communicating a strategic vision for the future to the C-Suite of large enterprises.
- Flexible, collaborative, team-oriented individual who shows initiative and holds themselves accountable.
- 5+ years of experience working with large, global enterprises to implement effective compliance programs.
- Experience in compliance operations implementing common controls across multiple frameworks.
- Deep knowledge of many of the common frameworks such as those for information security (SOC2, ISO 27001, HIPAA, NIST/FedRamp/CMMC etc.), data privacy (GDPR, CCPA etc,), financial reporting (SOX), and social responsibility (emerging ESG standards).
- Google Suite: Docs, Sheets, Slides, Atlassian Suite: Jira, Confluence, Trello
- CRM: Salesforce, Quala Learning Management (LMS)
- Communications: Gmail, Zoom, Slack
- OS: Windows, MacOther tools as needed
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Job country: United States
Category: Business Operations Specialists, All Other
Location: Atlanta, GA, United States
Job posted 2022-06-04