Leading Insurance Agency, AssuredPartners, is seeking a Commercial Lines Account Manager for the Cathey Insurance Services Commercial Real Estate team!
Salary: Competitive salary + bonus potential and full benefits (health, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and more)
Office Location: Fully Remote Option available depending on experience, based out of Plano, TX office location.
Work Hours: Monday through Friday from 7-9 AM to 4-6 PM CST (you pick your set schedule)
- 401K + employer match
- Dental, Medical & Vision Insurance with HSA and FSA options
- Employer-paid life insurance and voluntary life insurance
- Employer-paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Voluntary benefits (such as critical illness and accident insurance)
- Paid holidays and Paid time off
- Travel reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Referral Program
Commercial Lines Account Manager Role Overview:
The Account Manager-CL is a hybrid position that is responsible for supporting the Account Executive and Producer in maintaining and growing their book of commercial lines business. This position will be involved in direct customer service to clients. Duties include working with the Account Executive to design proper insurance/risk management services for clients along with customer service in coordination with other agency personnel. The Account Manager has product knowledge and is familiar with products offered by carriers. The Account Manager assists in production and renewal of accounts and can assist clients with service needs and making changes to existing accounts.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You enjoy problem-solving with great, customer-service minded solutions
- Teamwork is part of your DNA and you are looking for a great opportunity to be a part of a team, learn from senior team members, and have a great career path
- You have great communication skills and are analytical in your work
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Dedicated to supporting our real estate account book (Cathey Services team)
- Develops complete client information and applications for new and renewal business under the direction of the Producer, Senior Account Executive, or Account Executive.
- Processes change requests/endorsements, binders, certificates of insurance, account summaries, proposals, policies, lost policy releases, audit, and account balance status when requested.
- Maintains files with proper records according to company procedures. Maintains good internal file audits results.
- Assists in the development of strong business relationships with appropriate insurance carrier personnel. Recognizes and satisfies carrier goals and objectives in order to enhance business relationships.
- Ensures accuracy of account information for both new and renewal policies, endorsements, and audits for accuracy in rating, coverage, signatures, and enters these transactions to generate billing invoices in a timely manner.
- Reviews all premium audits according to Agency procedures recognizing that the Agency must process in a timely manner.
Commercial Lines Insurance Account Manager Requirements:
- 3+ years of commercial lines account management/client servicing experience managing a high volume workload in a midsize brokerage house
- Experience in Real Estate commercial lines preferred, but not required
- Property and Casualty Insurance license (active)
- Experience with Insurance Agency Software (Sagitta, Applied Epic, etc.)
- Intermediate skill level in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint)
Joining AssuredPartners offers you the opportunity to excel at one of the fastest-growing independent companies in the industry. You will experience collaboration with a team that places value in our collective vision and culture of community, respect, and trust. While being encouraged to promote innovative ideas, you will be provided the support to make those ideas a reality.
As our company continues to grow at a rapid pace, so do the opportunities for our current and future employees to learn and mentor with top leadership for continued professional and personal development. Additionally, you can count on excellent benefits, a comprehensive PTO plan & floating holidays, uncapped career growth, and the best people in the industry.
- Inc. Magazine's Best-Led Companies of 2021
- Named a 2021 "5-Star Brokerage" by Insurance Business Magazine
- Ranked #5 in the Insurance Journal's Top 100 Property/Casualty Agencies