Administrative And Business Operations
Supply Chain And Logistics
Science And Research
Community And Human Services
Travel Attractions And Events
RENT PROSPER, LLC is hiring
Find similar jobs
Are you a local Central Florida area Real Estate Agent who's looking for a new opportunity and a STABLE SALARY during these crazy market times?
The time is now! And with an innovative and growing real estate investment firm like us!
Residential Real Estate Agent and Investment Property Manager - $35,000 BASE SALARY, PLUS COMMISSIONS AND PAID TIME OFF
The Residential Agent/Property Manager role is a full-time position that is responsible for the general management of a portfolio of residential real estate assets, including leasing and renewals, delinquency and collections, maintaining tenant and owner relations, and brokering real estate listings and acquisitions.
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Active Florida Real Estate License
· Florida Driver's License and Personal Vehicle
· Excellent Verbal and Written Communication - fluency in Spanish ideal but not required
· Experienced with Microsoft Office computer systems
· Securing new leases for Vacant units – marketing, showing, tenant screening, etc.
· Renewing existing leases - inspecting units, photo-documenting condition, etc.
· Organized Records Management - thorough but succinct documentation of necessary notes
· Maintaining excellent Owner and Tenant Relations
· Forging prosperous relationships with current investor clients and new clients
· Base Salary: $35,000 per year plus rental commissions.
· Sales Commissions: YES!
· Other Commission Opportunities: YES!
· Expected Minimum Annual Compensation in Year 1: $45k+
Benefits (after 60-day probationary period)
· 10 Paid Personal Days (Sick/Vacation)
· 10 Paid Holidays (in line with Gov't/School calendars)
· Life Insurance
· Dental Insurance
· Monthly Phone Allowance
· Mileage Reimbursement for Company Travel
Job Hours and Location:
· Full-time, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm
About Rent Prosper:
We are an innovative and growing Real Estate Investment and Property Management Firm based out of Winter Park, Florida. Our unique approach helps our clients Buy, Rent, Sell, and Prosper in a multitude of ways.
The ideal candidates to add to our team will...
-Do the right thing
-Be a problem solver
-Strive for continuous improvement
*** IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL SEND A SHORT EMAIL TO RENTPROSPERCAREERS@GMAIL.COM TO CONVEY THEIR INTEREST AND PARTICULAR QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE POSITION. ***
Related keywords: residential real estate, real estate agent, real estate professional, realtor, real estate transaction coordinator, real estate sales associate, showing agent, leasing, leasing assistant, leasing manager, property manager, property management
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
This job is expired