At Wells Fargo, we are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. We are seeking candidates who embrace diversity, equity and inclusion in a workplace where everyone feels valued and inspired. Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Control Management Specialist for the Chief Administrative Office (CAO) Control team who will have specific responsibility for support and execution of risk programs including Risk Control Self Assessment (RCSA) program, Issue Management and developing and implementing reporting routines The role will support execution of required program components including RCSA workshops through collaboration and credible challenge with CAO Control, COO Control, Independent Risk Management teams, and line of business SMEs. Adherence to the risk management framework and relevant policies is critical to ensure that Wells Fargo can deliver consistent, desired outcomes and meet regulatory expectations.In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, US:
- Participate in identifying, assessing, managing, and mitigating current and emerging risk exposures within CAO and Control Management functional area
- Provide risk management consulting to support the business in designing and implementing risk mitigation strategies, business processes, and business controls
- Monitor moderately complex business specific programs and provide risk management consulting to support the business in designing and implementing risk mitigation strategies
- Monitor, measure, evaluate, and report on the impact of decisions and controls to the relevant CAO business group
- Provide guidance to business groups on the development, implementation, and monitoring of business specific programs to identify, assess, and mitigate risk
- Collaborate with relevant business group to identify current and emerging risks associated with business activities and operations
- 4+ years of Risk Management or Control Management experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
We Value Diversity
- Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) and Issue Management experience
- Experience creating executive presentations in PowerPoint
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines
- Risk and regulatory compliance experience
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline drive environment
- Experience with Operational Risk Programs including Risk Appetite and Key Risk Indicators
- Experience in designing, monitoring and remediation of controls
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills with an ability to interact effectively with stakeholders, to include virtual, matrixed leadership experience and the ability to effectively manage and build relationships
- Leadership and project management skills to drive alignment across stakeholder groups to develop and deliver repeatable end-to-end risk management solutions and controls aligned with business/customer processes
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Category: Business Operations Specialists, All Other