About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Senior Lease Management Specialist...In this role, you will:
Required Qualifications, US:
- Lead or participate in complex initiatives and deliverables within Lease Management
- Provide effective lease management services and coordinate communication with Corporate Properties Group members within a geographic area for a complex portfolio
- Review lease documents and administer leases in accordance with the lease agreements
- Identify locations within the portfolio for potential lease audits, determine subtenant share of reimbursable expenses and oversee billing
- Review subtenant aged receivables, identify all revenue due under leases, and ensure compliance of lease provisions by tenant
- Ensure vendor payments of rent and common area maintenance and reconciliation
- Provide assistance to the Senior Operations Manager on special projects and other specialized duties or responsibilities as required
- Resolve moderately complex issues to meet lease agreement deliverables while leveraging solid understanding of Lease Management
- Collaborate and consult with peers, colleagues and managers to resolve lease agreement issues
- 5+ years properties, leasing or paralegal experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
We Value Diversity
- Excellent verbal and written communication, time management, and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong process and documentation skills
- Function with a high degree of effectiveness in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to identify risk exposure and propose solutions
- Ensure strong, steady-state operations and service delivery
- Ability to research, compile, and perform analysis for operational data
- Advanced Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Working knowledge of SAP and IDA
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
Category: Business Operations Specialists, All Other
Location: West Des Moines, IA, United States