About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking a Technology Business Plan Resiliency Coordinator - Senior Technology Business Services Consultant. In this role, you will:
- The position will support gather / document / maintain crisis response capabilities, achieved through various methods of delivery such as data quality, monitoring, integration within existing projects, program, or product deliverables.
- Responsibilities include:
- Manage Business Continuity Plans (BCP) for business and technology plans
- Conduct, oversee, manage, document and/or record all required BCP exercises and maintenance items in a timely manner.
- Review submitted documentation and artifacts supporting recovery exercises.
- Respond to questions and request for information about the readiness of various assets and staff within plans.
- Produce reports as needed to comply with readiness and exercise activities.
- Communicate and work with teams to resolve recovery gaps and conflicts associated with plans.
- 4+ years of Information Technology in support of Business Services experience, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following work experience, training, military experience, education
- 4+ years of technology experience
- 4+ years of business systems analysis, project management, or combination of both
- Experience managing medium technology development efforts within a major line of business
- Ability to influence across multiple organizational levels, particularly with senior management
- Experience managing multiple medium technology development efforts within a major line of business
- Knowledge and understanding of technology risks related to business risk
- Experience with working with a large global organization
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills
- Wells Fargo experience
$84,000.00 - $149,400.00 AnnualBenefits
We Value Diversity
- Information about Wells Fargo's employee benefits
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit's risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Category: Business Operations Specialists, All Other