Administrative And Business Operations
Supply Chain And Logistics
Science And Research
Community And Human Services
Travel Attractions And Events
LALA U.S., Inc is hiring
Find similar jobs
JOB PURPOSE (JOB SUMMARY):
The Sr. Sales Analyst is a cross-functional position responsible for maintaining forecast models incorporating business intelligence gathered from sales, marketing, finance, retailer replenishment analysts and other sources. The Sr. Sales Analyst is responsible for data analysis, providing insights for critical decision making and recommendations which will impact our Top Line sales growth.
This position may work based out of our Dallas, TX offices.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
· Ensure SAP IBP collaboration tool is working for entire organization and is helping drive profitable growth for the Sales organization.
· Collaborate with sales team on input factors for forecasting, including of volume, promotions, new products, expansions, discontinuations, and innovations.
· Participate in periodic business reviews to discuss forecast accuracy, identify issues, and build strong plans
· Work with syndicated Nielsen data to create consistency in monthly reporting for improved internal and external communication.
· Work with cross-functional teams to identify emerging risks & opportunities and elevating issues to the leadership team
· Drive continuous improvements and process innovation around internal sales reporting
· Ability to work independently and proactively with relentless adherence to deadlines
WORK EXPERIENCE / KNOWLEDGE:
· 4+ years of analytical experience in a relevant forecasting, demand planning, sales planning, or other relevant supply chain role; preferably in a consumer packaged goods (CPG) or manufacturing environment
· Intermediate to advanced Excel skills with a strong VBA background
· Intermediate to advanced knowledge of PowerBI
· Experience with SAP or other relevant ERP system
SKILLS / OTHER PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
· Self-starter with the ability to think strategically.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills.
· Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and be flexible in a fast paced, ever-changing environment.
· Collaborator with passion for the business and driver of results.
· Bachelor’s Degree required; preferably in Business or other relevant discipline
· Dallas, TX or Bentonville, AR - Hybrid onsite/home-office work location
· Normal office/virtual environment with little exposure to noise, dust and temperatures.
· The ability to lift, carry or otherwise move objects of up to 10 pounds is necessary.
· Normally works a regular schedule of hours, however hours may vary depending on the project or assignment.
· Must be able to travel up to 25% of the time.
This job is expired