Make a Difference on Your Own Schedule and Terms!
Hiring Registered Nurse Travels in New MexicoApply now and receive up to a $2000 sign-on bonus!
Professional Case Management, the leader in home healthcare, is now hiring RN's to provide in-home healthcare services to help those who have served our country!
Benefit from one-on-one patient relationships and from the satisfaction of enhancing clients' health, quality of life and peace of mind. You make your own schedule - that leaves you with time to attend school, travel, volunteer or to enjoy activities with your family and friends.Here's Why Our Team Likes Working with Us
Why travel for PCM?
- Create the schedule you want to work
- Rewarding one-on-one work with Patients in the comfort of their homes
- Benefit Packages include medical, dental and vision benefits. See our Careers page for more details about benefit eligibility.
- Health Savings & Flexible Spending Accounts (pretax savings account!)
Ideal Candidates will
- Build purposeful relationships with our patients and their families by providing 1:1 individualized care.
- Empower patients to live in the comfort of their own home.
- Full-time hours (most of our travelers look forward to overtime!).
- Travel (flight), lodging, rental vehicle, meal stipend (restrictions apply) paid by PCM upfront.
- License reimbursement program.
- Visit landmarks and experience new cultures across the United States.
- 6, 12, 18 week assignments available.
- Travel expenses paid for vacations home/back to assignment (restrictions apply).
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Practice nursing with respect for individual, cultural, and spiritual differences
- Promote personal safety and a safe environment for clients
- Maintain compliance with agency policy and procedures
- Graduate of a state-approved school of professional nursing
- Current, unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state(s) of practice
- Prefer minimum of one (1) year experience as an RN in an acute care setting or equivalent; will consider new graduate nurses
- Current CPR certification and TB test
To apply for this unique opportunity and to learn more about the community we service, please apply today!
Please contact Curtis Billy at (866) 776-0127 x245 or at Curtis.Billy@procasemanagement.com today to learn more about our opportunities where you can make a difference in your own career!
Professional Case Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job country: United States
Location: Athens, OH, United States
Job posted 2022-06-11