Umpqua Valley Nursing & Rehabilitation Center is seeking a dependable, organized and dedicated Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our outstanding team as a Unit Manager!
Today’s aging population means there’s a growing demand for health care professionals in post-acute care, and a wave of career opportunities available at Avalon Health Care!
If you seek to use your mind and your heart to improve lives on a daily basis, come join our team! We offer great challenges, a rewarding career, and opportunities for advancement!
Our Benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, and Pet insurance.
- Tuition Assistance available
- We offer career advancement courses
- Two weeks of PTO
The Unit Manager will direct the day to day functions of the Nursing Unit in accordance with current federal, state and local standards governing long term care facilities, and as may be directed by the Director or Assistant Director of Nursing Services, to ensure that the highest degree of quality care can be provided to the residents at all times.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in good standing and currently licensed by the State;
- Must be knowledgeable of general, rehabilitative and restorative nursing and medical practices and procedures and laws, regulations and guidelines governing long term care;
- Previous experience in a hospital, long term care facility, or other health care related facility is required.
Avalon Health Care Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Avalon Health Care Management, Inc is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. Learn more: EEO is the Law and EEO is the Law Supplement. Applicants with a disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact Human Resources at the location(s) where you are applying.
Avalon Health Care Management, Inc. participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more: E-Verify