We're looking for a rockstar Junior Account Executive in North America, selling into Canada and the US. This is an exciting role to join a global FinTech as it expands globally and plays a vital role as InDebted transforms from local Australian champion to global powerhouse. The ideal candidate will be a roll-up-your-sleeves individual hungry to work as a full-stack sales professional in a sophisticated financial technology vertical.
You will serve as a key contact between InDebted and potential clients during the initial sales process by prospecting, generating leads, and closing deals. You will work closely with our Chief Revenue Officer and the rest of the close-knit global sales team to deliver on our ambitious growth plan. You will be supported by an SDR team, and demand gen function - but will be expected to prospect the bulk of your opportunities. You will work primarily on new business opportunities, with a separate Client Success team supporting and managing client expansion and retention. Your job will be to translate our novel offering into a solution, so your prospects understand how our unique product solves their pain points.
Our clients cover the spectrum between agile financial services startups and longstanding established businesses. These include well-known fintech businesses and smaller, less known debt buyers. You will be expected to cover the entirety of that spectrum and help find new market segments to sell into. Hopefully, this is exciting for you!
The ideal candidate is an independent, high-achieving individual, able to stand out in an entrepreneurial environment and excel through self-motivation and personal drive. If you are eager to join a thriving and fast-paced company and to contribute to shaping its future, this is the role for you.
What will you accomplish?
- Identify and engage with highly qualified leads (generated yourself and through our other channels) that meet our Ideal Customer Profile and personas; manage these relationships through a sales process, leveraging the resources around you to deliver an excellent prospect experience, and an optimised funnel that minimises sales cycles and maximises win rates
- Build and maintain a strong individual sales pipeline and forecast; develop sales strategy plans for your prospects and execute these plans
- Meet demanding but achievable monthly and quarterly targets
- Invest time in self-education to ensure you become and remain a respected subject matter expert in our field, and InDebted’s offering
- Maintain good CRM hygiene and bring professionalism to what you do
- Be a great team player who supports colleagues, is reliable and dependable, and has fun along the way
- Be a public-facing representative of InDebted: embody our values and be an advocate for our company, technology and team
What do we need from you?
- 4+ years track record of high performance in quota-carrying enterprise, mid-market or inside sales; experience selling either SaaS or financial technology, or within the collections industry, is a bonus
- Strong customer-facing presentation/listening skills and the ability to establish credibility with senior executives
- Strong technical skills with the ability to quickly learn and communicate technical concepts
- Ability to effectively manage your time, sales funnel, and priorities
- Familiarity with common sales methodologies and techniques
- Ability to quickly master the tools we use (primarily Salesforce and Outreach)
- High level of self-motivation, drive, integrity, energy, and professionalism
Bonus points for:
- Experience working with high growth technology business
- Bilingual in English and French
Where will this role be based?
InDebted is a remote-first company with offices in Sydney, Manila, London, Toronto, Montreal, and Missouri. Work from anywhere you like, as long as you have a good internet connection and at least a 4-hour overlap with North American business hours.
Diversity and Inclusion
At InDebted, we respect and celebrate the unique attributes, characteristics, and perspectives that make each person who they are. We also believe that bringing diverse individuals together allows us to build better products and a better overall company. InDebted is an Equal Opportunity Employer.